ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 32
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
George Liquor 10:23 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Have you ever shit an MRE?
Military dose not have time for long drawn out shits in the field.. You haven't shit a hard ball of poop until you shit out a MRE.

PFC..Grunt.

Dude I've got about 80 assorted US MREs. I'll eat one from time to time. Most aren't bad taste wise... but they do something demonic to my GI system. The Jalapeno Beef Patty gave me the worst gas I've ever had.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:30 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Dude I've got about 80 assorted US MREs. I'll eat one from time to time. Most aren't bad taste wise... but they do something demonic to my GI system. The Jalapeno Beef Patty gave me the worst gas I've ever had.
I agree. They're not bad.
As kids. My Pops would bring them home from time to time,after his Unit had drilled all weekend in the field.
As little kids,that played Army man, almost everyday.
Those MREs were a big deal to us kids.
Then came the talking about how hard they were to shit. Was always a fun topic to talk about , around the girls on the play ground at school, during recess.
[Reply]
George Liquor 10:35 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
I agree. They're not bad.
As kids. My Pops would bring them home from time to time,after his Unit had drilled all weekend in the field.
As little kids,that played Army man, almost everyday.
Those MREs were a big deal to us kids.
Then came the talking about how hard they were to shit. Was always a fun topic to talk about , around the girls on the play ground at school, during recess.
They've come a long way. I bought some as a kid to take camping from a gun show in the early 90s. Those were awful, I believe I had a ham omelet one that was almost inedible.

If you ever get a chance, try the Chicken Burrito Bowl MRE. It's legit good, I'd eat that one on a regular basis if I could find them.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:38 AM 03-13-2020
They've come a long way. I bought some as a kid to take camping from a gun show in the early 90s. Those were awful, I believe I had a ham omelet one that was almost inedible.

If you ever get a chance, try the Chicken Burrito Bowl MRE. It's legit good, I'd eat that one on a regular basis if I could find them.
Its been several decades since ive had one.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:17 AM 03-13-2020
There was a period of about 3-4 months where i pretty much lived off these as a kid. They really weren't that bad. I preferred some of them over some of the shelter food.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:19 AM 03-13-2020
:-)

I’m just going to assume this guy dropped a bunch of F bombs on me this morning because his wife sent him for toilet paper too early. #jobhazard#Coronavirus #COVID19 is serious. We are not hyping it. #abc13 https://t.co/fWUjPZUbWc pic.twitter.com/9zMhcP46xp

— Miya Shay (@ABC13Miya) March 13, 2020

[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:37 AM 03-13-2020
The story on that. That ive heard anyway. Is this.

The labs in China would test animals and then when the animals were no longer of use. Lab tech's would sell the animals in those street markets.
No idea if this is true? But we're talking Communist China.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 11:10 AM 03-13-2020
So basically the hospital /Doc told you, you might have it ,maybe not. Go home and rest like all your other illnesses, your fine. Thanks for letting us feed off your insurance, dumb ass lol.
Nothing to see here folks, move along.
[Reply]
loochy 11:25 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
So basically the hospital /Doc told you, you might have it ,maybe not. Go home and rest like all your other illnesses, your fine. Thanks for letting us feed off your insurance, dumb ass lol.
So the doctor is supposed to have a magic pill or something?
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 11:46 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
So the doctor is supposed to have a magic pill or something?
It's not important. It's not what media says it is. His example pointed that out. No pill needed.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:27 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Guaranteed you're 60+. Go taste every door handle you can.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 11:43 AM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Guaranteed you're 60+. Go taste every door handle you can.

LOL
[Reply]
Fish 11:52 AM 03-13-2020
Fucking idiot population. If nothing else, this should be a pretty scary warning of how unprepared we are should we ever have a legit national emergency. It would be straight up Mad Max in under a week.
[Reply]
shitgoose 12:11 PM 03-13-2020
Fuck it. Didn't cancel Cancun vacation we booked 6 months ago. Got here last night. Business as usual, everyone getting hammered and eating from buffets.

Plenty of toilet paper
Plenty of beer
Plenty of eye candy
Plenty of sunshine
Plenty of cocaine

If I die I die
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:15 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by shitgoose:
Fuck it. Didn't cancel Cancun vacation we booked 6 months ago. Got here last night. Business as usual, everyone getting hammered and eating from buffets.

Plenty of toilet paper
Plenty of beer
Plenty of eye candy
Plenty of sunshine
Plenty of cocaine

If I die I die

Be sure to do a line off a hookers ass and enjoy
[Reply]
Page 11 of 32
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up