WEST:
#8 Blazers @ #1 Warriors
#7 Grizzlies @ #2 Spurs
#6 Thunder @ #3 Rockets
#5 Jazz @ #4 Clippers
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:11 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
Lebron just ran out of gas in the second half. Kyrie hasn't figured out how to beat Klay, had it too easy with the cupcake East. Durant and Curry are unstoppable so far.
Kyrie was very good game 1. LeBron was too. The supporting cast wasn't hitting their shots in game 1.

The Cavs haven't had all things click at once yet. Which is trouble because with their run and shoot style they have to be perfect to beat the Warriors. Or else GS has to have an off week. Kyrie looked just off today. Credit to the defense but he missed a lot of shots he usually makes.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:11 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
Seriously, hootie is a dumbass.
One of his more fictional rants.
[Reply]
RobBlake 09:12 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Again, sayin. James is better than Jordan is a joke. James gets shook by Paul George on the regular
[Reply]
tk13 09:12 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I dunno, KCC told me there was nothing Lebron could do to beat a supremely talented Warriors team last year.

He said the same thing this year.
To be fair, he's always said that. Same thing against the Spurs, etc, etc.

He's always lowered the expectations and frequently argues that LeBron has been saddled with inferior teammates, which has certainly been true in some cases... but LeBron does have more control over personnel than pretty much any other player in any other sport. The Cavs pretty much do whatever he wants.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:13 PM 06-04-2017
What is this clown doing? Getting half undressed and doing an interview in the fucking hallway? IT'S THE FINALS. Be professional. :-)

[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:17 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by tk13:
To be fair, he's always said that. Same thing against the Spurs, etc, etc.

He's always lowered the expectations and frequently argues that LeBron has been saddled with inferior teammates, which has certainly been true in some cases... but LeBron does have more control over personnel than pretty much any other player in any other sport.
It's certainly true in this case. The Warriors essentially just won by 25+ points in a game where both LeBron played very well and the Cavs had 11 less turnovers than them. There will no winning this time around. That's the power of adding a top 5 scorer in NBA history to what was already one of the best teams ever.
[Reply]
-King- 09:19 PM 06-04-2017
LeBron had one shot attempt the last 15 minutes of the game.

Interesting strategy.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
New World Order 09:20 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
It's certainly true in this case. The Warriors essentially just won by 25+ points in a game where both LeBron played very well and the Cavs had 11 less turnovers than them. There will no winning this time around. That's the power of adding a top 5 scorer in NBA history to what was already one of the best teams ever.
Your 'there is nothing Lebron can do to beat a superior GS team' statement is ridiculous, and false.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:22 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
What is this clown doing? Getting half undressed and doing an interview in the ****ing hallway? IT'S THE FINALS. Be professional. :-)

I enjoyed his answer when questioned why he was doing that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:22 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
LeBron had one shot attempt the last 15 minutes of the game.

Interesting strategy.
Posted via Mobile Device
Same old frontrunning bitch.

When things aren't going his way he takes his ball and goes home.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:24 PM 06-04-2017
Your 'there is nothing Lebron can do to beat a superior GS team' statement is ridiculous, and false.
Yeah, LeBron proved himself to be even better than I thought with possibly the greatest stretch of basketball we'll ever see.

But nobody will convince me he's going to be able to beat the same team again with a top 5 scorer in NBA history instead of Harrison Barnes.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:24 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Yeah, LeBron proved himself to be even better than I thought with possibly the greatest stretch of basketball we'll ever see.

But nobody will convince me he's going to be able to beat the same team again with a top 5 scorer in NBA history instead of Harrison Barnes.
Of course not, not when he's averaging 10 points in the second half and getting outscored by Durant.

Lebron has the 2nd worst +/- differential out of the starting 5 for the Cavs this series.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:24 PM 06-04-2017
Are there some records for being blown out in a finals? I know the Spurs routinely beat the Heat Super Team by 20 a game a few years back.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:26 PM 06-04-2017
What a little bitch.

"Have fun at your day jobs in the morning, I'll still be rich" LeBron is BACK (via @cjzero) pic.twitter.com/SGohJUoQAY

— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) June 5, 2017

[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:26 PM 06-04-2017
Lebron has the 4th worst +/- differential out of the starting 5 for the Cavs this series.
Wow, they might want to try somebody else then. Perhaps Shumpert or RJ will get that +/- trending in the right direction.
[Reply]
Page 109 of 185
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159 > Last »
Up