« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dorsey gone?
George Liquor 02:12 PM 06-22-2017
Per 610.

The ****?
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:23 PM 06-24-2017
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
This fan base will find a way to be high on anybody.
I respected your food threads, until you managed to not only burn the product, but your house in the process.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:54 PM 06-24-2017
Hopefully it doesn't take forever to get a new GM in there. No GM means that rookie contracts dont get done. Which means Mahomes doesn't start training camp on time.
[Reply]
srvy 10:02 PM 06-24-2017
Originally Posted by JakeF:
There is a reason why Dorsey got fired on the same day as Reid got his contract extension.
So you think Reid told Chunt its either him or me over Mac and Berry? I dont buy this knowing he pushed for Dorse as GM to Clark.
[Reply]
In58men 10:09 PM 06-24-2017
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
I respected your food threads, until you managed to not only burn the product, but your house in the process.
Oh look another "burning down your house" joke.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 10:22 PM 06-24-2017
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Oh look another "burning down your house" joke.
Well, when you fail to consider wood as an ignitable source, it kind of lowers any other thoughts of cognition you may convey.

I could easily say, "Look, another 'Chiefs fan base' joke," in response to your post.

Getting sick of hearing about burning down your house? I'm tired of reading your continuous, repetitive takes, which offer nothing to the board or humanity.

Drop the gimmick, acting like you're the all-knowing, and you'll become less of a target. When you're being you, you're decent. Drop the facade.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:33 PM 06-24-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Hopefully it doesn't take forever to get a new GM in there. No GM means that rookie contracts dont get done. Which means Mahomes doesn't start training camp on time.
Terez Paylor asked 12 different personnel executives across the NFL about this job and they all said it was ideal.

Sounds like Clark is going to have some very good candidates to choose from.

Despite bizarre nature of Dorsey firing, Chiefs’ GM job seen as ideal across NFL - Kansas City Star
https://apple.news/AY5GVaohgOOmmO7z4n46Wrw
[Reply]
Stryker 10:53 PM 06-24-2017
This is the most logical post I've seen regarding this situation and what I have heard from commentators:

Cmon folks, it's common knowledge that as soon as the Green Bay job opens up, he's the leading candidate. Hunt wanted to sign him to 4 years, Dorsey wanted 1 year. Hunt knows he would leave as soon as the other job opened. More than likely he is being proactive instead of reactive.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:05 AM 06-25-2017
I wonder if its not about medical issues not handled properly.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 07:29 AM 06-25-2017
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Well, when you fail to consider wood as an ignitable source, it kind of lowers any other thoughts of cognition you may convey.

I could easily say, "Look, another 'Chiefs fan base' joke," in response to your post.

Getting sick of hearing about burning down your house? I'm tired of reading your continuous, repetitive takes, which offer nothing to the board or humanity.

Drop the gimmick, acting like you're the all-knowing, and you'll become less of a target. When you're being you, you're decent. Drop the facade.
Wait, what the fuck did I miss?
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 07:30 AM 06-25-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Terez Paylor asked 12 different personnel executives across the NFL about this job and they all said it was ideal.

Sounds like Clark is going to have some very good candidates to choose from.

Despite bizarre nature of Dorsey firing, Chiefs’ GM job seen as ideal across NFL - Kansas City Star
https://apple.news/AY5GVaohgOOmmO7z4n46Wrw
It really all depends on what guys are allowed to interview.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:57 AM 06-25-2017
Originally Posted by Stryker:
This is the most logical post I've seen regarding this situation and what I have heard from commentators:

Cmon folks, it's common knowledge that as soon as the Green Bay job opens up, he's the leading candidate. Hunt wanted to sign him to 4 years, Dorsey wanted 1 year. Hunt knows he would leave as soon as the other job opened. More than likely he is being proactive instead of reactive.
Common knowledge? Not sure about unless GB is lieing after saying publicly he's not. No doubt Dorsey would throw is resume on their desk but the job is not his to lose.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:57 AM 06-25-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I'm pretty sure Clark has the authority to sign off on a contract.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 08:12 AM 06-25-2017
Contracts can still get done without a gm.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:17 AM 06-25-2017

Ex-Chiefs GM John Dorsey told a source within past 2 months that he was "butting heads" with owner Clark Hunt recently. Didn't say why

— Jason Cole (@JasonColeBR) June 23, 2017

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:29 AM 06-25-2017

I think the #Chiefs job would be a very appealing one in the league in terms of the scouting department built, roster & coaching staff.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) June 25, 2017

Roster wise you don't need a ton of starters. Just increasing depth in most spots & find some future replacements for older vets on defense.

Offensively they have QB of the future, youthful & athletic OL, good RB/FB group. Young WR corp & youthful TE group.

Defensively, DL replenishing has happened. LB Corp needs answers for Hali & Johnson in next year or so. Secondary still youthful.

I have no issue with the direction the organization went. For me it felt like this team was always a couple pieces away from the goal.

[Reply]
Page 105 of 137
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115 > Last »
Up