ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 101 of 263
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151201 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Patriots Game Day Thread***
FAX 11:10 PM 10-13-2018
Episode 6 begins as the Gunslinger Of The Plains saddles up and travels to the Northeast in order to confront a die-nasty that has been offending mankind's sensibilities for far too long.

After decades of nefarious skullduggery, the Chiefs have seen enough and enter the den of the evil ones to put an end to their venal machinations.

And, when it's all said and done, the power of good prevails - defeating arrogant, duplicitous mendacity on national television as the Red & Gold leaves Foxborough victorious once more. Amen.

And now, a poetatum ...

There once was a team that we knew
Was hard to defeat or subdue
But today the Chiefs neuter
An old man's pea shooter
To turn a goat into a ewe

Go Chiefs.

(Sorry if re-post.)
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:32 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
Along with the "talent" on the field tonight? Did we expect Chris Jones to handle this show all by himself?
Seriously, I've given Sutton a ton of shit and I don't really like his defense at all even when it IS riding the crest of...."greatness".
That said, the current defensive roster in THIS game is pretty much scrubs and shit minus the line.
Precisely.

Fire Sutton, don't fire Sutton. It isn't going to matter.
[Reply]
kcpasco 07:32 PM 10-14-2018
It would help if Houston and Berry actually fucking played
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 07:32 PM 10-14-2018
Mahomes wont be able to make up for his earlier misses as this game is close to our of reach.
Good develpment for him.
Learning experiences are good
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:32 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by cdcox:
If Nelson doesn't commit DPI it is an easy TD. He's just consistently out matched vs. NFL talent.
We really have two slot corners out there at all times.

Scandrick is a decent outside corner but on the downside.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:32 PM 10-14-2018
May as well put in the back ups. We won't be allowed to win this game
[Reply]
ILChief 07:32 PM 10-14-2018
Along with the "talent" on the field tonight? Did we expect Chris Jones to handle this show all by himself?
Seriously, I've given Sutton a ton of shit and I don't really like his defense at all even when it IS riding the crest of...."greatness".
That said, the current defensive roster in THIS game is pretty much scrubs and shit minus the line.
The names change but the results are always the same
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:32 PM 10-14-2018
Well, you do know most people dont like Sutton has more then just this year. Dude sucks at his job period.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:32 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Calcountry:
So are we all having fun
The beer is cold and the Mahomes will triumph in the end.. YES.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 07:32 PM 10-14-2018
Why did the clock not stop when Edelman went OOB before the PA call? Cheatriots at it again....
[Reply]
staylor26 07:32 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by ILChief:
If only we had a guy like Marcus Peters
Peters is playing like dogshit
[Reply]
JakeF 07:32 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by cdcox:
If Nelson doesn't commit DPI it is an easy TD. He's just consistently out matched vs. NFL talent.
Then why have we kept him for 4 years?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:32 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Who else is he going to use? Parker is slow and if they roll Lucas to that side, Gronk or Edelman is in the middle with Parker and Ragland.

This defense is hot garbage and that's being nice.
Stop using a single high safety when your CBs aren't good enough to execute that look..
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:32 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by ILChief:
If only we had a guy like Marcus Peters
You mean a CB that is rated 106 in the league? He is worse than any of our CBs.
[Reply]
carcosa 07:32 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I’m not even that upset at the defense. We knew this would happen. The offense is what’s killing us right now.
Sad but true
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:33 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ:
If you want to play for a FG sure. For the rest of us who actually want a TD then it’s atrocious clock management.
It's more than enough time for a TD too for a good QB. It's really not a problem at all.
[Reply]
Page 101 of 263
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151201 > Last »
Up