WEST:
#8 Blazers @ #1 Warriors
#7 Grizzlies @ #2 Spurs
#6 Thunder @ #3 Rockets
#5 Jazz @ #4 Clippers
[Reply]
Hootie 07:32 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
NBA officials usually do give LeBron those calls too. It's just against Golden State (especially in this building) that he never gets the benefit. Been pretty damn costly.
I get that the Curry call was the right call - but JFC - is the NBA really evolving into a game where we are giving 3 free throws to half-court 'IQ' heaves? I would've preferred a 'bad' call on the floor than just giving GS 3 points.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:32 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by Phobia:
What they don't understand is - this isn't a video game with fatigue off. LeBron drove to the basket 18 ****ing times - and got his 12 of those times including a few beheading attempts by McGee.
LeBron was already getting tired around the 3-4 minute mark of the 2nd quarter. He won't be able to do this all game sadly.

Originally Posted by :
Yet - the dude has to be the ENTIRE offense and you expect him to also shutdown Kevin Durant and if he doesn't shutdown 1 of the top 5 scorers in NBA history - he sucks at defense.
That's been the best troll yet. Not shutting down Durant on a team of all-stars is an indictment against LeBron. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:33 PM 06-04-2017
What they don't understand is - this isn't a video game with fatigue off. LeBron drove to the basket 18 ****ing times - and got his 12 of those times including a few beheading attempts by McGee. Yet - the dude has to be the ENTIRE offense and you expect him to also shutdown Kevin Durant and if he doesn't shutdown 1 of the top 5 scorers in NBA history - he sucks at defense.

I mean - yeah! Realistic!
Jordan shot 100% from the field and shut down all of 5 the players on the court.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:33 PM 06-04-2017
I'm the biggest MJ fan you'll ever meet - he was my god damn childhood.

You are a ****ing lunatic.

And since you are a dumb mother ****ing idiot, and probably 25 and never watched MJ ... 30s MJ played like Kobe (just way ****ing better). He was a volume scorer who relied on 18 foot fadeaways.

The MJ shot (that Kobe stole) is literally the worst shot in basketball now. It is a stupid ****ing shot that is analytically dead.

I assume MJ, in today's game, would have adapted and became a better 3 point shooter and stuck to slashing like LeBron - but MJ (although underrated as a passer), is nowhere close to LeBron when it comes to facilitating.

In fact, LeBron needs to stop relying on Kyrie at all in this series - the game keeps going to shit every time he tries to give Kyrie isolation possessions. Just give LeBron the ball, set a few screens, and let him make the right play on each possession like he does better than anyone in the history of the NBA.

:-)

I grew up watching MJ, which is why I know how good he is.

Who gives a shit about assists? How did that 'facilitating' work for Lebron when he led the 2011 NBA Finals in assists?

Scoring determines who is the GOAT, and there was never a better scorer than Jordan
[Reply]
Hootie 07:34 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:

I grew up watching MJ, which is why I know how good he is.

Who gives a shit about assists? How did that 'facilitating' work for Lebron when he led the 2011 series in assists?

Scoring determines who is the GOAT, and there was never a better scorer than Jordan
I give a shit about the right basketball play. Kyrie Irving makes very few 'right basketball plays', yet he's an elite scorer. Yay.

And of course I will not argue that LeBron is a better scorer than Michael Fucking Jordan. But, in today's NBA, if LeBron wanted to, at the cost of making good basketball plays, he could average 50 PPG. Any time.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:36 PM 06-04-2017
Zaza grabs JR and the Warriors get a 4 point play. I love it. :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 07:36 PM 06-04-2017
I give a shit about the right basketball play. Kyrie Irving makes very few 'right basketball plays', yet he's an elite scorer. Yay.

And of course I will not argue that LeBron is a better scorer than Michael ****ing Jordan. But, in today's NBA, if LeBron wanted to, at the cost of making good basketball plays, he could average 50 PPG. Any time.

[Reply]
Hootie 07:36 PM 06-04-2017
Glad they are calling these fucking fouls on 3 point shots - JFC. LeBron better get every fucking call in the lane.
[Reply]
Hootie 07:38 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I guess you weren't watching the last two NBA Finals - you know, when LeBron was going 45/15/10 every game.

I mean, I've been lurking this thread and I've concluded that you are just retarded. I'm hoping you're the next victim in this serial killer thing.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:40 PM 06-04-2017
Warriors back up by 10.
[Reply]
Hootie 07:41 PM 06-04-2017

This team ruins the NBA. I will count Durant as having 0 titles, and he has ruined the NBA for me. This is so stupid. I watched 2 periods of hockey last night, don't even like hockey, and it's at least entertaining.

This is just a joke. Durant joins 73 win Warriors. DUMB
[Reply]
New World Order 07:41 PM 06-04-2017
I guess you weren't watching the last two NBA Finals - you know, when LeBron was going 45/15/10 every game.

I mean, I've been lurking this thread and I've concluded that you are just retarded. I'm hoping you're the next victim in this serial killer thing.
You're insane. 45/15/10? I don't think he even averaged 30 in the Finals last year.

I'm probably the only one in this entire thread that picked them to beat GS last year.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:41 PM 06-04-2017
Nice carry by Steph there to get past LeBron.
[Reply]
Hootie 07:42 PM 06-04-2017
I'd like to think that if I were a Warriors fan I'd also be mad, recognize how FAKE this is, and be ashamed of the sport like I am right now.
[Reply]
Hootie 07:44 PM 06-04-2017
if Love or anybody on the Cavs misses those bunnies - all of these games are going to be 15+ blowouts
[Reply]
Page 101 of 185
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Up