ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 100 of 173
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104110150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:20 PM 04-29-2019
Clark is in charge of the finance committee as well. He’s one of the more powerful owners in the NFL. If Goodell suspends Hill for being innocent there will be war. Kinda like Jerry and the Zeke situation except Clark has bigger balls
Chiefshrink 10:21 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Hunt even said that they will make the right decision at the right time.

Basically if he’s innocent or they don’t find any new charges he’s a Chief. If they found out he did break his sons arm he will be gone
My bet is Hill gets the AP treatment for a year and he will be a Chief in 2020.
Chiefshrink 10:25 PM 04-29-2019
Clark is in charge of the finance committee as well. He’s one of the more powerful owners in the NFL. If Goodell suspends Hill for being innocent there will be war. Kinda like Jerry and the Zeke situation except Clark has bigger balls
We'll see IF Clark has bigger balls because the whole nation especially the cowardly hypocritical national sports press wants TH hanging from the courthouse flag pole right now. I will have huge amount of respect for CH even more if he weathers all of this bad press right now and sticks to his guns by not giving in especially if charges are not brought about.
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:36 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
We'll see IF Clark has bigger balls because the whole nation especially the cowardly hypocritical national sports press wants TH hanging from the courthouse flag pole right now. I will have huge amount of respect for CH even more if he weathers all of this bad press right now and sticks to his guns by not giving in especially if charges are not brought about.
This is my make or break moment for Clark. If he weathers the storm so the process can take place before rendering a decision, then I have to admit at that point that he has learned from his past and has become TWICE the owner his father ever was.

If not, same ol' shit from the cowardly cHunts.
GloryDayz 10:42 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Agree. So far he's winning the good fight, but we can't afford a weak moment.
GloryDayz 10:43 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
This is my make or break moment for Clark. If he weathers the storm so the process can take place before rendering a decision, then I have to admit at that point that he has learned from his past and has become TWICE the owner his father ever was.

If not, same ol' shit from the cowardly cHunts.
This post is rated 100% accurate.
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:46 PM 04-29-2019
Personally, I think we're going to do the right thing for all parties while protecting our interests.

We all dreaded Monday, and it has come and gone. With each day that passes, we grow stronger and stronger.
chiefforlife 10:47 PM 04-29-2019
I completely disagree with this statement. Clark bows down to the league every time.
What did he do when the league determined we tampered with the Maclin situation. When EVERY team does it all the time? He let the league make an example out of us, for the betterment of the league? Yeah right.
What did he do with the Kareem Hunt situation, he did what everyone said was the right thing for the league, only to watch Dorsey get hailed as a genius for picking up the leading rusher for nothing.
He is all about playing games out of the country, because thats what the league wants.
I for one hope he sticks with Tyreek unless he is proven guilty and banned from the NFL. The fans deserve it and so does Tyreek. THAT would show some balls, for once!!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:50 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Personally, I think we're going to do the right thing for all parties while protecting our interests.

We all dreaded Monday, and it has come and gone. With each day that passes, we grow stronger and stronger.
Stay strong Clark!! Your dad would be proud of you! Don’t give in!!

Looks like Andy and Brett have his back!!

If no news break this week about Hill then that’s a good thing. We must band together and hold hands and fight back against the corruption that Roger Godell, the florios and La canforas of the world think!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:51 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
I completely disagree with this statement. Clark bows down to the league every time.
What did he do when the league determined we tampered with the Maclin situation. When EVERY team does it all the time? He let the league make an example out of us, for the betterment of the league? Yeah right.
What did he do with the Kareem Hunt situation, he did what everyone said was the right thing for the league, only to watch Dorsey get hailed as a genius for picking up the leading rusher for nothing.
He is all about playing games out of the country, because thats what the league wants.
I for one hope he sticks with Tyreek unless he is proven guilty and banned from the NFL. The fans deserve it and so does Tyreek. THAT would show some balls, for once!!
Like Sweet Daddy Hate said, this is the make or break moment for Hunt! Do he grow a pair of balls and fight back or does he do the same old shit. So far he’s doing a good job
New World Order 12:40 AM 04-30-2019
If the league swoops in and gives him the banhammer for a year+ then fine, cut him. I don’t have a problem with that.

But what would be a no-no is if our owner caves from jackoffs like Jason La Can****a and Mike Florio pressuring Hunt to release him rather than wait for due process and reach a level-headed conclusion.
BlackOp 12:44 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
If the league swoops in and gives him the banhammer for a year+ then fine, cut him. I don’t have a problem with that.

But what would be a no-no is if our owner caves from jackoffs like Jason La Can****a and Mike Florio pressuring Hunt to release him rather than wait for due process to reach a conclusion.
Why is there any pressure at all...what is pressure?... disingenuous social commentary from click-bait jockeys? Are the Chiefs going to lose any fans? No...they have Mahomes as their QB. Are the going to gain fans by winning the SB...Yes.
jd1020 12:47 AM 04-30-2019

But what would be a no-no is if our owner caves from jackoffs like Jason La Can****a and Mike Florio pressuring Hunt to release him rather than wait for due process and reach a level-headed conclusion.
You would think a guy that you believe so willingly caves to pressure from the media would stop signing off on bringing in more players with checkered pasts.
New World Order 12:50 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
You would think a guy that you believe so willingly caves to pressure from the media would stop signing off on bringing in more players with checkered pasts.
Pick one or the other. Either don’t draft players with past issues or take risks and stand up with big brass balls like Jerry Jones and weather the storm.

Right now he needs to be Jerry.
jd1020 12:52 AM 04-30-2019
Pick one or the other. Either don’t draft players with past issues or take risks and stand up with big brass balls like Jerry Jones and weather the storm.

Right now he needs to be Jerry.
Why does he have to pick one or the other?

Is it really that hard to understand that he can choose to run his business with a 1 strike policy?
Page 100 of 173
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104110150 > Last »
Up