ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign former Bills Punter Matt Araiza
JohnnyHammersticks 03:11 PM 02-22-2024
We just got better AND saved money.

Thanks for everything Tommy, good luck in your future endeavors and I hope you get paid.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:12 PM 02-22-2024
Improve at the position AND save money? Sounds like a Brandt Valenti move.
[Reply]
In58men 03:21 PM 02-22-2024
Just bought his jersey.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 03:27 PM 02-22-2024
Good lord Veach is a GM savant! What a genius move.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:29 PM 02-22-2024
This playoff stretch we saw some really erratic kicking. Tucker and butker continue to be on mount olympus. Butker should get whatever he asks for.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:31 PM 02-22-2024
Tommy, if you don't want your ring, I will take it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:42 PM 02-22-2024
Love Tommy but we need all the money we can get to re-sign my guy Jones. Great move Veach
[Reply]
Frazod 03:50 PM 02-22-2024
I just read somewhere else that Tommy had hired megadouche Rosenhaus as his agent, which probably means negotiations with him wouldn't have ended well anyway.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:58 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I just read somewhere else that Tommy had hired megadouche Rosenhaus as his agent, which probably means negotiations with him wouldn't have ended well anyway.

Tommy is looking to cash in, and who can blame him? No hard feelings. Win-win situation.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:00 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Tommy is looking to cash in, and who can blame him? No hard feelings. Win-win situation.
And Rosenhaus is the right guy for that.

I don't love seeing him representing any of our key guys, but he's a pro. He knows how to get things done. He knows how far he can push things. He knows when it's time to pull the chute and get the best possible deal for his client instead of ride the train into a mountain.

If there's a good deal for Tommy out there, Rosenhaus will get it for him.

If I were a Free Agent or even someone entering my FA year, he'd probably be the guy I hired. He might be a douche and embody everything we hate about 'sleazy agents', but he's really damn good at his job.

Go get it, Tommy. I'm just happy it won't be with us.
[Reply]
O.city 04:14 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And Rosenhaus is the right guy for that.

I don't love seeing him representing any of our key guys, but he's a pro. He knows how to get things done. He knows how far he can push things. He knows when it's time to pull the chute and get the best possible deal for his client instead of ride the train into a mountain.

If there's a good deal for Tommy out there, Rosenhaus will get it for him.

If I were a Free Agent or even someone entering my FA year, he'd probably be the guy I hired. He might be a douche and embody everything we hate about 'sleazy agents', but he's really damn good at his job.

Go get it, Tommy. I'm just happy it won't be with us.
He flew Tyreek right into a mountain of cash and WC playoff exits.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:15 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
He flew Tyreek right into a mountain of cash and WC playoff exits.
Which was exactly what his client asked him to do.

Rosenhaus did his job there as well as any agent ever has. That's all you can ask of him.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:02 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Yep. I'm fine with it. Happy trails, Tommy. Veach will send you your ring via UPS.
[Reply]
notorious 03:52 PM 02-22-2024
NEXT WE SIGN BUFFALO'S FIELD GOAL KICKER

Oh, wait......:-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:58 PM 02-22-2024
Ever notice that Tommy finds his way into almost every shot?

Trophy presentation, Reid saying How Bout Those Chiefs in the locker room, anything Chiefs biggest moment related and there's Tommy

Its kind of funny for a punter
[Reply]
Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up