ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chad Henne is a badass thread.
SupDock 05:10 PM 01-17-2021
The stones. Put his body on the line when it mattered the most

He knew he didn't want to be remembered for that interception

#HenneThingIsPossible pic.twitter.com/2TkkWiyf0p

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) January 17, 2021

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:08 PM 01-21-2023
HennVP

looks like a random dude :-)

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:14 PM 01-21-2023
Henne the most clutch playoff QB in Chiefs franchise history not named Len Dawson or Patrick Mahomes?

Joe Montana is up there.
[Reply]
trndobrd 10:15 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
That drive was really the key moment in the game. Getting the ball at our own goal line up by 3 after Mahomes went out could have been a disaster. Amazing cojones on Henne to come in like that again in the playoffs.

Yep. Whatever emotional lift the Jags may have had seeing Mahomes on the sideline disappeared when the Chiefs backup QB methodicaly walked the 98 yards on a scoring drive. That was game over.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:15 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
HennVP

Looks like my Dad :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 10:17 PM 01-21-2023
Game ball..
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:19 PM 01-21-2023

Remember when Junior Galette fought Chad Henne and...kinda lost? pic.twitter.com/sM5Kvn59Aw

— Adam Stites (@AdamStites_) July 27, 2015

[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:20 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It’s honestly the best drive I’ve ever seen as a Chiefs fan.

Could’ve been a huge momentum swing after calamity struck. But Henne held the line.
It is absolutely one of the greatest drives in franchise history. That was guys coming together in an adverse situation to breathe life into the huddle and the stadium.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:21 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Great drive by Henne. I will eat my crow cold.:-)
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
98 yard touchdown drive, tip your cap to that dude... probably the best showing of his career, he just hit his ZENITH
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Longest drive in chiefs, postseason history
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
98 yard drive, longest in Chiefs postseason history! I’m so happy we have him and he’s able to do enough to get us through those moments!!
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It’s honestly the best drive I’ve ever seen as a Chiefs fan.

Could’ve been a huge momentum swing after calamity struck. But Henne held the line.
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
You bet ya that Hennewagon wanted to fist **** the Jags
Originally Posted by Fish:
Where's all those idiots that wanted us to cut Henne in favor of Buechele during training camp? Choke on Chad's meaty balls, you bitches. 98yds and a TD, and made it look easy.
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Henne was awesome today. Well done!
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Yep...I dare say it was season saving. Bad. Ass.
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Henne the most clutch playoff QB in Chiefs franchise history not named Len Dawson or Patrick Mahomes?

Joe Montana is up there.
No DOUBT !! You are all SPOT ON !!! Henne DID HIS JOB and more !! But let me ask you this question. Before the drive started were any of you thinking "I'd rather have Matt Midnight than Henne right now? I was.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:23 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
HennVP

BASED
[Reply]
stevieray 10:26 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
It is absolutely one of the greatest drives in franchise history. That was guys coming together in an adverse situation to breathe life into the huddle and the stadium.
I looked at my wife and said: Remember the Cleveland game?

Man, it truly was beautiful to watch, and definitely nixed the apparent swagger the Jags got from Mahomes going down.
[Reply]
trndobrd 10:27 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
No DOUBT !! You are all SPOT ON !!! Henne DID HIS JOB and more !! But let me ask you this question. Before the drive started were any of you thinking "I'd rather have Matt Midnight than Henne right now? I was.

Matt Moore is but a dream to some....a nightmare others.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:37 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Game ball..
BINGO !!

He psychologically saved our team with that drive and showed the Jags "Oh ya, just watch !!
[Reply]
lcarus 08:41 AM 01-22-2023
When he first came in the game and the ball was sitting at our own 2 yard line, I said it would be a dream come true just to get to halftime ahead 10-7. Little did I know this mother fucker (and Pacheco) would take us 98 yards to go up 17-7. He IS a Chad after all I guess.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:43 AM 01-22-2023
They should have dragged his ass back on to the field during the post game interview, given him all 3 games balls to go along with his two personal brass balls, and let him have the entire interview to himself.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:46 AM 01-22-2023
Perfect situation for Henne. He’s not a guy you can rely on to win you too many games. Once the defense adjusts to him we see him for what he is. But he is reliable to manage drives when we need them and he’s gutsy as all hell. Hell of a drive and glad he was out there. I also am glad mahomes could make it back in to seal the deal
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up