ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 45
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>GIF'D UP! 2009
Hammock Parties 05:07 PM 09-14-2009
During the preseason Bernard Pollard sucked. I gif'd that fool up. He got cut. The gifs didn't lie!

The Chiefs are going to suck this year. Every week, someone's getting gif'd up. At least one person. Probably a lot more.

We're gonna point out every fraud on this football team!

First up: Branden Albert (moved to post #2 by DaFace)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:37 AM 09-25-2009
OK. Let it never be said GIF'D UP is biased. We point out EVERY fraud.

Between getting run over, missing a key sack, and fucking up that punt, Beisel had a shitty game.

This is what we call "creating a new line of scrimmage." Another notch in Tyler's belt.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:40 AM 09-25-2009
Here's to YOU, Mikey!

[Reply]
aturnis 12:50 AM 09-25-2009
Wow, I knew Tyler had a good game, especially against the run. I was wondering how well did he fair in the pass rush? Was he able to collapse the pocket much that you saw?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:56 AM 09-25-2009
Originally Posted by aturnis:
Wow, I knew Tyler had a good game, especially against the run. I was wondering how well did he fair in the pass rush? Was he able to collapse the pocket much that you saw?
Tyler doesn't really play in pass rushing situations.

Our pass rush pretty much sucked against Oakland apart from a couple plays.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:00 AM 09-25-2009
Oh, Tamba. Tamba, Tamba, Tamba.

But fear not! Tank B Rollin! And he brought his strongside buddies! And Dorsey scrapes down to make the tackle.

Finally, we'd be remiss if we didn't point out Tank's awesome penetration...only to get his ass whipped by a fullback AGAIN.

TOMORROW: DOOMSDAY for the offensive line.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:01 AM 09-25-2009
Goff will be exposed.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:06 AM 09-25-2009
Okay first, Tank and Tyson have not a fucking thing to do with the "Patriot Motherfucking Way".

And two, godDAMN Tank; can you crumple like a fucking rag-doll?! Better get back to the pea patch and get some fucking vitamins!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:06 AM 09-25-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Goff will be exposed.
Yeah no shit; where's the GIF on THAT useless pile?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:07 AM 09-25-2009
Originally Posted by Raised On Riots:
Okay first, Tank and Tyson have not a fucking thing to do with the "Patriot Motherfucking Way".
Mike Vrabel = Patriot Way.
[Reply]
aturnis 01:08 AM 09-25-2009
Come on. Not another cheap shot Claythan! This one is almost as bad as Goff or Richardson? can't remember which getting owned on a trip by his own player.

Tank is clearly stumbled and was on his way to the ground BEFORE the FB even lays a hit. I don't know what he tripped on, it's not clear, but my guess is feet. Whether the feet he trips on belong to him or someone else, you be the judge.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:08 AM 09-25-2009
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Mike Vrabel = Patriot Way.
What about Vrabel?! Tank and Tyson, bitch! Pay attention!
[Reply]
aturnis 01:10 AM 09-25-2009
Tank's left foot seems to catch the foot of the back stepping Raider. #74 maybe?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:12 AM 09-25-2009
Originally Posted by Raised On Riots:
What about Vrabel?! Tank and Tyson, bitch! Pay attention!
Vrabel was part of the surge on that play. PAY ATTENTION!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:13 AM 09-25-2009
Originally Posted by aturnis:
Come on. Not another cheap shot Claythan! This one is almost as bad as Goff or Richardson? can't remember which getting owned on a trip by his own player.

Tank is clearly stumbled and was on his way to the ground BEFORE the FB even lays a hit. I don't know what he tripped on, it's not clear, but my guess is feet. Whether the feet he trips on belong to him or someone else, you be the judge.
It's still funny.

GIF'D UP celebrates the FAIL no matter how it occurs.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:19 AM 09-25-2009
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
It's still funny.

GIF'D UP celebrates the FAIL no matter how it occurs.
So then when are we gonna see a GIF of your ass trying to bang a 40 year old haggardly bitch in a carport with your soft noodle?

ZING :-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 45
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up