ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Reporting someone to CPS
Titty Meat 08:29 PM 06-18-2024
So I have an uncomfortable question to ask- I have a trashy co-worker who's a huge loud mouth bitch. She tells the whole office her business. Usually I just ignore it because I don't care and it's none of my business.

Lately she's been talking about some obnoxious fucked up shit. She's talked about how she and her bf drive with her kids in the car after they've been drinking "but aren't to the point of being fucked up" pretty stupid but whatever. Anyway she shares some of the most vile disturbing shit the other day about how she caught her nephew doing sexual stuff with her daughter like finger in the vagina.

I don't want to go to HR about it because it will just get me in trouble. Would I be out of line to report it to CPS? This lady sounds like she has no business having children.
[Reply]
Stryker 09:21 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
So I have an uncomfortable question to ask- I have a trashy co-worker who's a huge loud mouth bitch. She tells the whole office her business. Usually I just ignore it because I don't care and it's none of my business.

Lately she's been talking about some obnoxious fucked up shit. She's talked about how she and her bf drive with her kids in the car after they've been drinking "but aren't to the point of being fucked up" pretty stupid but whatever. Anyway she shares some of the most vile disturbing shit the other day about how she caught her nephew doing sexual stuff with her daughter like finger in the vagina.

I don't want to go to HR about it because it will just get me in trouble. Would I be out of line to report it to CPS? This lady sounds like she has no business having children.
Brotha, that is an awful and uncomfortable situation to be in. Her admitting she is drinking with the kids in the car is enough to contact CPS. That is not cool at all. She is jeopardizing her kids safety and they are innocent in this crude situation. Yes, contact CPS outside of work, when you are off the clock. You will be doing the kids a favor!
[Reply]
DJay23 09:53 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
I mean, like I said, if he's in missouri and reports this, being a heresay situation, CPS is severely understaffed and 99% they won't even look into it. IF they do, it'll be a phone call and they'll give up the second time it goes to voicemail.

So all this is honestly a moot point.
So fuck them kids, right?
[Reply]
KurtCobain 10:01 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by DJay23:
So fuck them kids, right?
No, DJay, you moron. Obviously, you just shoot and kill the parents and force the states hand to find a placement.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:11 PM 06-19-2024
It's a mute point
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 10:45 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
It's a mute point
:-)

Not only that, but be sure to file the CPS report before the statue of limitations kicks in! :-)
[Reply]
threebag 03:29 AM 06-20-2024
Hopefully, when Titty Meat is not around, the parents address the situations differently. Praying they do the right thing about the situations in their home.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:06 AM 06-20-2024
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
No, DJay, you moron. Obviously, you just shoot and kill the parents and force the states hand to find a placement.
:-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:18 AM 06-20-2024
Go ask HR if it needs to be reported
[Reply]
Nirvana58 10:39 AM 06-20-2024
Originally Posted by ku_jhawk23:
Well....that's not at all true, but you do you.
What he said is 100% true. :-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:45 AM 06-20-2024
Some of ya'll are too willing to throw kids into the system, for real. Especially since they're not your fucking kids. Hi, child of the system here and i'd like to tell you how goddamn irresponsible it is to be so willing to throw kids into it. Sickens me to read some of this shit tbh, how easily and willing some of you are to do just go, "eh fuck it, give these kids to the state!"
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:49 AM 06-20-2024
At the very least, you report it to HR. And you let HR take it from there.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:03 AM 06-20-2024
Just a reminder to people: Sometimes there's worse things than growing up with a "trashy" mom and family. Like growing up with without a mom and family at all....some much needed perspective before wanting to ship other people's kids off to the state. Just sayin'.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:11 AM 06-20-2024
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
At the very least, you report it to HR. And you let HR take it from there.
This is where I'm at and what seems (understandably) overshadowed

Having to listen to someone talk about kids fondling each other and all their other oversharing personal bullshit while you're at work is unacceptable and should be dealt with by HR...who also likely could be mandatory reporters

Working around trash and the fact you feel you can't go to HR with this tells me that you should find a better employer

Plus everywhere I've worked the HR dept employs the hottest females in the entire org. So best case is you come out with a Hawk Tuah for expressing your concern for these childrens
[Reply]
KurtCobain 11:13 AM 06-20-2024
I gotta tell you, I wish I would've been a child of the system in beautiful San Diego VS a child of the system in fucking Independence, MO.
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:34 PM 06-20-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Some of ya'll are too willing to throw kids into the system, for real. Especially since they're not your ****ing kids. Hi, child of the system here and i'd like to tell you how goddamn irresponsible it is to be so willing to throw kids into it. Sickens me to read some of this shit tbh, how easily and willing some of you are to do just go, "eh **** it, give these kids to the state!"
It takes *a lot* to have kids taken away from their parents. It is not just some hearsay for a coworker. I appreciate your lived experience, but there is no reason to put it out into the world like some random call throws these kids into the system. It takes serious and repeated signs of abuse to even begin to get that process going and to cast out the idea that its always a bad idea to get kids out of a bad home seems to be a bit much.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up