ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Return on investment for Rodgers is...
Nickhead 01:13 AM 09-12-2023
$18,512,500 per play. Holy hell this man ruins everything he touches :-)

it's either that or he is Robin Hood and going to hand out all his rapings from the NFL after his career is over. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 11:55 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
A huge part of the reason he has only 1 title. Just doesn't give a fuck about any one but himself
That and he just lacks a killer instinct in the playoffs. It’s not like he has been on some scrappy Packers teams that overachieved. He has been on some very good Packers teams and has one ring to show for it.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:58 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
That and he just lacks a killer instinct in the playoffs. It’s not like he has been on some scrappy Packers teams that overachieved. He has been on some very good Packers teams and has one ring to show for it.
He had a mix, he was on some really good teams and he was also on teams that solely relied on him to make the playoffs.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:39 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Uhhhh.....it was an unexcused absence. He's being fined $101k. That might be a big deal. :-)

Yeah, everyone knows it's unexcused. However, Saleh said that he and Aaron spoke about the fact that he was going to miss a day (at least) beforehand. Everyone knew AR was going to miss that day.

And it's $100,000. Not $800,000 like Lamar.

I mean, if AR misses all of MC or something, maybe it's a big deal. But based on what we know right now it doesn't sound like it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:40 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
He's cooked. I just told you that

Oh, okay.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:41 PM 06-12-2024
Being in the same boat as Lamar isn't a good thing. Meanwhile in KC the GOAT keeps the pedal on the gas in laser focused mission for a 3 peat
[Reply]
Mecca 12:45 PM 06-12-2024
Apparently Rodgers had his trip planned while he was rehabbing the Jets have known about this for months, it was planned before the minicamp schedule came out.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:10 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Apparently Rodgers had his trip planned while he was rehabbing the Jets have known about this for months, it was planned before the minicamp schedule came out.
Fascinating. I’d really like to know more about this trip that couldn’t be scheduled between January and May..

Is it a concert or something? Watching cherry blossoms bloom somewhere?
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:14 PM 06-12-2024
New York is taking it well lol

Things are going well in New York. pic.twitter.com/P6E3JFToHL

— Felipe Reis Aceti (@Aceti_Felipe) June 12, 2024

[Reply]
New World Order 01:15 PM 06-12-2024
:-) Aaron Dodgers
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:35 PM 06-12-2024
Okay, well i didn’t know that he was going on vacation. That is a bad look.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:41 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Can any of you imagine Mahomes ever pulling a stunt like this?
No, because he wouldn't do it. He cares too much about winning.

I'm sure you'll have retards here defending Rogers, though.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:49 PM 07-01-2024
He missed the mandatory minicamp to go to Egypt.

#Jets QB Aaron Rodgers missed the team's mandatory minicamp because of a pre-planned trip to Egypt, multiple sources told @snytv.

He attended every day of Phase 1, missed just one week of Phase 2, and attended every OTA practice (structured the same as the two minicamp… pic.twitter.com/fPtyMtey59

— Connor Hughes (@Connor_J_Hughes) July 1, 2024

[Reply]
Bump 03:08 AM 07-02-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
He missed the mandatory minicamp to go to Egypt.

I want to hear more about his psychedelic trip where he claimed to be seeing a dark shadowy figure following him around ever since he tripped balls in the desert with Jim Morrison. I find that kind of stuff fascinating. Like is it an hallucination or did he trip so hard that he found himself in a different dimension and caught the attention of demons or something?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:49 AM 07-02-2024
Team to bend over for your farewell tour in the East, Jets. In the mid- West, Broncos. The West is ripe with possibilities(Harbaugh?)
[Reply]
Frazod 04:51 AM 07-02-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
I want to hear more about his psychedelic trip where he claimed to be seeing a dark shadowy figure following him around ever since he tripped balls in the desert with Jim Morrison. I find that kind of stuff fascinating. Like is it an hallucination or did he trip so hard that he found himself in a different dimension and caught the attention of demons or something?
It was probably just Brett Favre.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up