ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Guardians at Royals 6/28 GDT****
Pablo 04:47 PM 06-28-2024

Here's how we will take the field tonight with Alec Marsh headed to the mound against the Guardians. pic.twitter.com/KkPMhhUMur

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) June 28, 2024

I asked nut to do the right thing and make the damn thread but he's obviously slipping and we're nearly an hour out!!

I'll bring the mojo tonight. Royals gonna win this one
[Reply]
BWillie 10:40 PM 06-28-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Seriously.... this stolen base replay shit can fuck off. It's just so goddamn stupid.
I agree. Nobody cares if a guy came off the bag for a split second as well. I don't feel that is in the spirit of the instant replay and what it was meant to accomplish.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:15 AM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I agree. Nobody cares if a guy came off the bag for a split second as well. I don't feel that is in the spirit of the instant replay and what it was meant to accomplish.
Yeah it's definitely not what they were trying to accomplish. You got beat on the play and so you resort to having the umps go frame by frame over the play to find that the base runner may have came off the base for a millisecond.

The annoying thing about it is that you can tell that the review people are going over the footage frame by frame looking for the player to come off that base, because the review process takes soooo long. If they are gonna reverse a call on that, then they need to also need to look at the fielder to make sure he's not the reason why the player might have came off the base, because sometimes it looks like the fielder is pushing the base runner pretty hard.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up