ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 20
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith suffering serious complications.
JakeF 08:47 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
Not being a 63,000 post waste of a life, maybe you can enlighten me on what this means Reerun.

[Reply]
chinaski 10:27 PM 12-06-2018
Not being a 63,000 post waste of a life, maybe you can enlighten me on what this means Reerun.
He has been here for 13 years.

It averages out to about 4800 posts per year and roughly 13 posts per day. That's really not that big of a deal when you actively participate in a message board. :-)
[Reply]
njchiefs 05:37 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by chinaski:
He has been here for 13 years.

It averages out to about 4800 posts per year and roughly 13 posts per day. That's really not that big of a deal when you actively participate in a message board. :-)
True I guess. Thanks for the calculation. My comment was uncalled for. As are so many on this forum. Lack of censorship and moderation brings out the best and the worst in people. And Stripes is a great movie.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:20 AM 12-09-2018
Taking a shot at quite a few people at once there.
[Reply]
njchiefs 07:40 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Taking a shot at quite a few people at once there.
I apologized for that post. Newbie get defensive sometime. I have quite a few posts on an astronomy forum. So pot/kettle and all that. So you’re from NJ? Wow that sucks...
[Reply]
JakeF 08:50 PM 12-06-2018
This is so sad. Five surgeries and severe infection from what I’ve read. Likely career ending and he may never walk on a healthy leg again. So if any of you sociopathic f*#kers on this forum who wished him ill will (and you know who you are) are still following this and other post injury threads, I wish you nothing but the worst.
agreed
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:38 PM 12-06-2018
This is so sad. Five surgeries and severe infection from what I’ve read. Likely career ending and he may never walk on a healthy leg again. So if any of you sociopathic f*#kers on this forum who wished him ill will (and you know who you are) are still following this and other post injury threads, I wish you nothing but the worst.
Yeah, because words on the internet caused this.

I hope your bone shatters and the fragments pierce your skin and cause an infection.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:39 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

I hope your bone shatters and the fragments pierce your skin and cause an infection.
YSN
[Reply]
stevieray 05:33 AM 12-07-2018
Not what he said, but the shoe fits you spinderella.

that's just your conscience speaking.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:33 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Not what he said, but the shoe fits you spinderella.

that's just your conscience speaking.
Well, that's totally what he was getting at, actually, but whatever. I guess treat words like they don't mean anything.

And I feel soooooo bad about all the mean things I said about Alex Smith now that he has a career-threatening injury!!!!

Like the time I wished a lamprey swam up his peehole and laid eggs. Or the time I wished a piano would fall on his head. Or the time I wished he'd get violently raped by dolphins.

But now that he got Theisman'd.... hoo boy, I just don't know how I can go on living anymore! I said all that weird shit to get a laugh and here he suffered a bad fate totally unlike anything I had previously mentioned!

My conscience is sooooooo raging right now!!!!

As far as I know, nobody said anything mean or nasty about him in this thread. It was njdouche who brought up the past, not me. All I did was remind him that sometimes bad things happen to people you don't like, and when it does that doesn't mean you were wrong for not liking that guy.
[Reply]
njchiefs 08:09 AM 12-07-2018
Well, that's totally what he was getting at, actually, but whatever. I guess treat words like they don't mean anything.

And I feel soooooo bad about all the mean things I said about Alex Smith now that he has a career-threatening injury!!!!

Like the time I wished a lamprey swam up his peehole and laid eggs. Or the time I wished a piano would fall on his head. Or the time I wished he'd get violently raped by dolphins.

But now that he got Theisman'd.... hoo boy, I just don't know how I can go on living anymore! I said all that weird shit to get a laugh and here he suffered a bad fate totally unlike anything I had previously mentioned!

As far as I know, nobody said anything mean or nasty about him in this thread. It was njdouche who brought up the past, not me. All I did was remind him that sometimes bad things happen to people you don't like, and when it does that doesn't mean you were wrong for not liking that guy.
Well that’s totally, actually not was I was getting at dude. I laugh with the rest at jokes like the lamprey stuff, precisely because I don’t believe in voodoo dolls. It’s -after- the horrific injury when some of you turds (I have no clue if you were one of them actually) expressed great joy at this tragedy. It just reflects serious depravity of character and sociopathy. I’m not the bastion of empathy, but I know to shut my pie hole when a human is suffering.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:43 AM 12-07-2018

I once wished for him to have his throwing arm detached from his body and a non-consensual train run on his wife and children. I mean in my defense I was actively trying to get myself banned in Pest's honor, but I still said it.

So if you need me, I'll be off to hang myself now. To whatever extent this counts as a leaving forever thread, I apologize.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:01 PM 12-07-2018
All I did was remind him that sometimes bad things happen to people you don't like, and when it does that doesn't mean you were wrong for not liking that guy.

Not what you said, SpiNdeRella.

:-)
[Reply]
njchiefs 05:34 AM 12-07-2018

Obviously I never suggested that you anonymous little web psychos could cause injury or have any influence on anyone’s actual life. I don’t believe in voodoo dolls either. It’s just disturbing to see the complete lack of empathy by some when a seemingly good guy (good QB or not) is in agony with his leg hanging like a wet noodle. Some of the comments were appalling. No matter. Carry on.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:19 PM 12-07-2018
So you are so upset by all this that you do the exact same thing that you are upset about others doing....Pot Kettle black much. Nice of you to out yourself as a Sociopath.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 20
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up