ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Media Center>Whats your Favorite Podcasts?
Baby Lee 12:58 PM 09-17-2012
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Phil Hendrie show

http://www.trn1.com/hendrie-audio
Phil's great, but most of his stuff is paid subscription only, unless you happen to live in one of his radio markets.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:03 PM 09-17-2012
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Phil's great, but most of his stuff is paid subscription only, unless you happen to live in one of his radio markets.
True, if you look around you can find them though. I think premiere or whoever shuts them down fairly quickly though.
[Reply]
ZootedGranny 01:10 PM 09-17-2012
I desperately need another CBB episode where Adomian plays Dov Charney.

I'm sure he played him once during the CBB live shows, but I haven't dropped the money for them yet.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:13 PM 09-17-2012
Originally Posted by ZootedGranny:
I desperately need another CBB episode where Adomian plays Dov Charney.

I'm sure he played him once during the CBB live shows, but I haven't dropped the money for them yet.
CBB #108, June 2011.

Here's a portion

EDIT: OMFG, tracking down the previous click turned up Andy Daley killing off all of his characters. Classic CBB bit.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:11 PM 09-17-2012
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
True, if you look around you can find them though. I think premiere or whoever shuts them down fairly quickly though.

Itunes is kind enough to inform me, that I presently have 2 1/2 days [ie, approx 60 hours] of backlogged podcasts. That's just the ones I haven't listened to yet.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:21 PM 09-18-2012
Wife is looking for a catholic podcast. Daily devotional kind of thing. She has a 35 minute commute.
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 12:58 PM 09-19-2012
I saw CBB live and Adomian rocked da haus as Gary Busey.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:34 PM 09-25-2012
Came here to say, you haven't heard a gay-affected voice until you've heard Edgar Oliver on 'The Moth.' If Seth McFarlane did a voice like that for a character on Family Guy, he'd be charged with a hate crime.

I spent half the episode convinced it was some kind of character, but it looks like it's the guy's actual speaking voice.

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe:
I saw CBB live and Adomian rocked da haus as Gary Busey.
Got around to Adomian on Sklarboro today. He brought everyone, Busey, Gunn, Houser, Ventura. Plus, Ventura returned late in the episode to talk with 'Mark Wahlberg' [Dan Van Kirk] Hilarious.
[Reply]
blaise 06:09 AM 09-26-2012
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Came here to say, you haven't heard a gay-affected voice until you've heard Edgar Oliver on 'The Moth.' If Seth McFarlane did a voice like that for a character on Family Guy, he'd be charged with a hate crime.

I spent half the episode convinced it was some kind of character, but it looks like it's the guy's actual speaking voice.

Got around to Adomian on Sklarboro today. He brought everyone, Busey, Gunn, Houser, Ventura. Plus, Ventura returned late in the episode to talk with 'Mark Wahlberg' [Dan Van Kirk] Hilarious.
I love when the Sklars do the Wahlberg bit.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:44 AM 09-26-2012
Originally Posted by blaise:
My favorite Sklar Bros bit - Hipster Hotels

http://www.iheart.com/artist/The-Skl...tels-15003430/
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 09:46 AM 10-12-2012
Originally Posted by blaise:
Oh shit they had Wahlberg on Rome a while ago and I couldve swore it was him for a minute. Then he starts bashing Donnie... HAHA classic
[Reply]
blaise 09:49 AM 10-12-2012
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
Oh shit they had Wahlberg on Rome a while ago and I couldve swore it was him for a minute. Then he starts bashing Donnie... HAHA classic
Yeah, when he says Donnie managers Wahlburger. It cracks me up.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:45 PM 09-25-2012
Alex Jones FTW!!!
[Reply]
blaise 09:35 AM 10-12-2012
The Sklars are guest hosting for Jim Rome today. They're usually funny there.
[Reply]
kushed god 03:46 AM 10-13-2012
It's a shame Rich Eisen isn't really on NFL network anymore. That channel has really gone downhill, it's honestly such a bad network now. All they do is re runs of NFL total access and not to mention, NFL AM is so fucking boring and watered down. I miss how good NFL network used to be, always showing NFL films and other great videos. Now it's just re run after re run after re run, Steve Sabol died a few weeks ago and the network didn't even play a single one of his NFL films episodes. He made that network what it is and they turned it into shit, it's not even really a football channel anymore. It's just always NY jets and fantasy football talk, i hate it. I just listen to First Take podcast or watch it on ESPN 2.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up