Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
The future appears dim.

:-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:29 PM 07-10-2017
OMG MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!!!
[Reply]
notorious 08:57 PM 07-10-2017
I hope he is that diamond in the rough that will finally get a SB title.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:59 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
I hope he is that diamond in the rough that will finally get a SB title.
Lamar Hunt had two GM's from 1960 until his death in 2006.

Since 2006, Clark Hunt has fired three GM's and hired a 4th.

Clark ain't fuckin' around.
[Reply]
srvy 10:50 AM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Lamar Hunt had two GM's from 1960 until his death in 2006.

Since 2006, Clark Hunt has fired three GM's and hired a 4th.

Clark ain't fuckin' around.
I may be wrong but I think 4 Klosterman, Steadman, Schaaf and Peterson. Klosterman was hired away from LA Chargers of old AFL to run Hunts Dallas Texans' He along with Loyd Wells are the Architects of the SB winning Chiefs. They alone lured the likes of Taylor, Buchanan, Bell and Garrett away from the NFL. He left after our Super Bowl win to go back west. His parting shot when asked by the news media how he liked his stay in KC, I felt like I was in Purgatory it sure wasn't heaven nor was it hell. I remember my Dad hated trhe prick after that.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:52 AM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by srvy:
I may be wrong but I think 4 Klosterman, Steadman, Schaaf and Peterson. Klosterman was hired away from LA Chargers of old AFL to run Hunts Dallas Texans' He along with Loyd Wells are the Architects of the SB winning Chiefs. They alone lured the likes of Taylor, Buchanan, Bell and Garrett away from the NFL. He left after our Super Bowl win to go back west. His parting shot when asked by the news media how he liked his stay in KC, I felt like I was in Purgatory it sure wasn't heaven nor was it hell. I remember my Dad hated trhe prick after that.
Willingness to act should not be mistaken for wisdom.

The Chiefs are now on their 4th GM in 10 years since Lamar Hunt passed. This is not one of the hallmarks of a well-run franchise.

Of the teams that have won the Super Bowl in seasons following Lamar Hunt's passing, here's how many GMs each team has hired in the last 10 years:

New England - 0
Denver - 2
Seattle - 1
Baltimore - 0
New York Giants - 1
Green Bay - 0
New Orleans - 0
Pittsburgh - 0

The Chiefs have had more GMs in the last 10 years than all the Super Bowl winners over that time have hired, combined.

Frequently changing executives is a mark of instability, not of prescient leadership.
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:14 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by Cochise:
Willingness to act should not be mistaken for wisdom.

The Chiefs are now on their 4th GM in 10 years since Lamar Hunt passed. This is not one of the hallmarks of a well-run franchise.

Of the teams that have won the Super Bowl in seasons following Lamar Hunt's passing, here's how many GMs each team has hired in the last 10 years:

New England - 0
Denver - 2
Seattle - 1
Baltimore - 0
New York Giants - 1
Green Bay - 0
New Orleans - 0
Pittsburgh - 0

The Chiefs have had more GMs in the last 10 years than all the Super Bowl winners over that time have hired, combined.

Frequently changing executives is a mark of instability, not of prescient leadership.
Prescient means the ability to know what might or will happen in the future, is how you meant to use it?
[Reply]
scho63 09:03 PM 07-10-2017
Boy this was really unexpected! :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:04 PM 07-10-2017
https://twitter.com/sports_wbre/stat...84293380616192

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
penbrook 09:17 PM 07-10-2017
What role will Borgonzi play. We interviewed him as well.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:26 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
What role will Borgonzi play. We interviewed him as well.
Same role as before
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:40 PM 07-10-2017
Dorsey unearthed a no-name player seemingly every year after the 53 man cutdowns....I'll reserve judgement until mid-season.

I will say my expectations are pretty low....
[Reply]
smith11 12:26 AM 07-11-2017
son of a veach
[Reply]
RunKC 07:45 AM 07-11-2017
Clark didn't like the way Dorsey communicated. FFS Dorsey's voicemail to Maclin is clearly what sent everyone over the edge.

Terez has a new video out and he said that word around the Chiefs and the league (so the Eagles) is that Veach is a very good communicator.
[Reply]
penbrook 08:23 AM 07-11-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Clark didn't like the way Dorsey communicated. FFS Dorsey's voicemail to Maclin is clearly what sent everyone over the edge.

Terez has a new video out and he said that word around the Chiefs and the league (so the Eagles) is that Veach is a very good communicator.
Let's hope he can manage the cap. It'll be Interesting after this season if he decides to keep or cut Alex Smith
[Reply]
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up