ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 759
« First < 678910 111213142060110510 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****
Sofa King 09:08 PM 09-07-2023
They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:45 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Uh Moore isn't big so is he small and slow?
Moore is the total package.

Short.
Bad hands.
Not a great route runner.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:45 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by jamison69:
Whats wrong with Kadarius Toney. Dropped balls, tipped balls.
He had like 3 snaps all offseason long folks. Andy kind of rat fucked him tonight.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:45 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
They probably will because of Pat and Kelce. But this IS a bottom tier receiver group and the hype in those preseason threads was beyond ridiculous. And it's ok to criticize Veach for his challenges with a particular position group.
It's one game.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:46 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
No, the argument, or at least any intelligent argument, is that you can't afford to pay premium free agent WR prices without damaging your ability to field a complete team. The argument is that you need to draft and develop your own stars, not pay for other teams'.

And we're one game into this thing, and people are already acting like the season is over and it's all a failure.

It's going to be okay. No Kelce, no Jones, and it still took a fluke pick 6.

Lions are good. Chiefs will get it figured out.
The Lions might be good, but there was certainly very little evidence of that today. They made a ton of mistakes. We just made more.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:46 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
He had like 3 snaps all offseason long folks. Andy kind of rat ****ed him tonight.
Oh please. I bet Bobby Sippio today could still catch all those passes.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 09:46 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Gotta try to compartmentalize this game as an isolated incident. Because that was so ****ing terrible i want to go off on some epic rants.

But....no. Gotta stay composed.

Because there is no ****ing way they can be that bad AGAIN. That was a 1-in-a-million level of sucktitude.

It's early. It's a process. There's no way it can be that bad again. Someone will emerge from this shit.
Last year it was the Colts game, this year it will be the Lions. We will look back at the end of the year and think "How in the fuck did we lose that?"
[Reply]
Mecca 09:46 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
LO motherfucking L
Those of us that said you need at least 1 consistent performer during your SB window sure were stupid huh?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:47 PM 09-07-2023
LO motherfucking L
Sad part of all of it - MVS was the only dependable WR tonight.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:47 PM 09-07-2023
It's one game.
This. Kelce definitely makes the offense move. I think the recievers will get a lot better.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:47 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
He had like 3 snaps all offseason long folks. Andy kind of rat fucked him tonight.
Seriously. It's the same principle as Moore being left to dry on punt returns last year. At what point do you shift the blame to the staff that keeps running an obviously mind fucked player out onto the field. Not like he was the only viable option either. Watson, MVS, and Rice seemed to disappear out of Arrowhead at Half.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:47 PM 09-07-2023
LO motherfucking L
We basically have the same WR group from last year when we won a SB and when you were posting about how we'd fail in the playoffs.

I don't get it.

Why puff out your chest when we lose a game by 1 point without Kelce? You think he's not worth that 1 point?
[Reply]
Mecca 09:47 PM 09-07-2023
It's one game.
I'm gonna be real find me teams worse at WR than we are..
Arizona?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:48 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Lol starting to wonder?
I was definitely giving him the benefit of the doubt. I was pretty optimistic about this group. But week 1 we didn’t look great. Pat was hitting them, they just let him down. But we’ll get it figured out. This was definitely Detroits SB, and congratulations to them they won it. But a week one loss isn’t the end of the world. We will still be in the SB. Pat is on point, Andy may shorten the leash a bit on Nagy this week. And hopefully we get Kelce back.

James and Ross and Rice need to be getting lots of snaps. JWat too. I had big hopes for Moore, but he’s just not in the same page as Patrick yet. We have some potentially good receivers in Ross, Rice and James. Time to put them out there and some MVS and WBF.

Sucks to lose on the banner drop. We blew out the Pats on their banner drop. They won the Super Bowl that year. Game one means nothing. Trade Jones and let Andy and Pat figure this out. And find a different scout on our WR team. The current guy SUCKS!

GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:48 PM 09-07-2023
Watson haters can fry in an active volcano on live tv
[Reply]
Mecca 09:48 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
Seriously. It's the same principle as Moore being left to dry on punt returns last year. At what point do you shift the blame to the staff that keeps running an obviously mind fucked player out onto the field. Not like he was the only viable option either. Watson, MVS, and Rice seemed to disappear out of Arrowhead at Half.
I guess you have no choice when they all suck.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 759
« First < 678910 111213142060110510 > Last »
Up