ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**Happy Juneteenth**
Rasputin 06:53 AM 06-19-2024
What are you doing to celebrate this new Federal holiday?

What's on the dinner menu?

Did you get the day off or got to work and collect holiday pay?

Happy Juneteenth :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:39 PM 06-19-2024
You have to admit it's hilarious it was all wypipo
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:23 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I just think a small part of Juneteenth should be about acknowledging that it took a lot of white people, and particularly dead white people, for all of this to happen.

I know talking about white people positively in any historical context is taboo, but at least part of the celebration should be a message of unity, that it took both races coming together to end slavery.
Maybe in your household, you cuck. Round these parts we celebrate white folk.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:24 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
What's that? A thread on CP so that people can make thinly veiled racial remarks? I'm shocked, I tell you!

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:27 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
You're not American queermo - don't worry about what happens or happened over here and go fire up your tea kettle
You don't know me you racist coward. And like a true bigot you ignored and deflected from the point made AS USUAL.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:28 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
First time reading one of his?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:30 PM 06-19-2024
holy shit i'd let you fuck my sister
[Reply]
Pablo 03:40 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
You don't know me you racist coward. And like a true bigot you ignored and deflected from the point made AS USUAL.
I never miss a chance to bash the UK. And you've shown you're an obvious R WORD in many threads. Nobody is going to take a chiding from you on that subject

:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:45 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Also, I have no issue with the premise of this holiday but you've got to come up with a better name. Juneteenth? WTF is that? That's a name that is almost begging for racist comments. Call it Freedom Day or the Final Abolition of Slavery Day or Texas Liberation Day or anything else.
I'm with you. First time I heard of it I thought it was some Homestar Runner holiday like Decemberween.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:54 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
It's true. They need to hurry the fuck up with Indigenous People's Day.

Get that fuck Columbus out of the mix and give people another day off work to get back in touch with the 1/1032 part of them that's Cherokee
fify
[Reply]
Pablo 04:06 PM 06-19-2024
To answer OP. I figured some good ol' fashioned Midwest soul food was an appropriate way to honor the day.

[Reply]
staylor26 04:23 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Maybe in your household, you cuck. Round these parts we celebrate white folk.
Yea, becuase your household or mine are representative of society as a whole...
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:29 PM 06-19-2024
Super nice Pablo! One of my faves.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:40 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
First time reading one of his?
Post lulz again, you 6 year old.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:42 PM 06-19-2024
Who are you again?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:03 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Sure, all that shit is super evil. I'm very sorry it happened, but again, none of us had jack squat to do with any of it. We were all just born here and are doing our best to get by in an insane world. I think about race approximately zero times per day on average, until the media or some politician brings it up. I would say the average sane American feels about the same.
You're entitled to live how you live buddy. But some folks are forced to face racial situations every single day and don't have the privilege to not think about it.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up