ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>12-Year-Old Oklahoma Girl Shoots Home Intruder
Imon Yourside 12:27 AM 12-21-2012

:-)
[Reply]
Dayze 09:25 AM 12-21-2012
I'd get some Dragon Breath rounds, but I don't want to burn my house down.
but I can't think of a better way for a scumbag intruder to 'check out'
[Reply]
Predarat 09:26 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
She should of followed him out side and finished the dirt bag off....
That is true, now money is wasted on hospitalizing and feeding this POS in prison. Then the POS will get out and do it again.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:28 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Out of my house? Can I grab my kids first?
No. Every man for himself.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:36 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by frazod:
Piers Morgan thinks it would be better if she had been raped and murdered.
Piers Morgan is the douchiest piece of shit ever.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:43 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by Lzen:
No. Every man for himself.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:11 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by frazod:
Piers Morgan thinks it would be better if she had been raped and murdered.
Whaaaaaa.....???
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 10:13 AM 12-21-2012
A plant by the NRA
[Reply]
Braincase 10:16 AM 12-21-2012
I've only ever had one attempted break in. Drugged out punk tried to climb onto my balcony. Best two-iron shot I ever made.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:44 AM 12-21-2012
In 1994 230 12 year olds were shot in the mouth. All by Michael Jackson.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 11:31 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by Braincase:
I've only ever had one attempted break in. Drugged out punk tried to climb onto my balcony. Best two-iron shot I ever made.
Grip it and rip it.
[Reply]
PACHIEFSFAN 11:43 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe:
hey guys what if all you people who are so terrified of home invaders bought high powered tasers instead. effectively incapacitates the perp without killing them and then we can get rid of all the guns because now there is literally no reason for you to own a gun

i mean unless you have a bloodlust/murder fantasy or something but i'm sure that's not the case
And if they were wearing a leather jacket or heavy winter coat? Taser would be useless. They are the criiminal entering your home and if you are in fear for you life, it's you or them.
[Reply]
RockChalk 11:46 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Sorry no, Lab partner has that one and he’s out for the next couple of weeks. Even if I did it’s evidence and I can't go posting something like that on a public forum.
Completely understandable. Was thinking it was a leaked internet video or something.
[Reply]
PACHIEFSFAN 11:52 AM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe:
hey guys what if all you people who are so terrified of home invaders bought high powered tasers instead. effectively incapacitates the perp without killing them and then we can get rid of all the guns because now there is literally no reason for you to own a gun

i mean unless you have a bloodlust/murder fantasy or something but i'm sure that's not the case
Another problem is, like guns, can be used outside the home. Like on your neighbors barking dog:-).
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:34 PM 12-21-2012
Nice story. Almost a happy ending.

In a perfect story, the bad guy breaks apart like a pinata on impact and enough coins spill out of his corpse to fund her college. Like Super Mario final boss.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:37 PM 12-21-2012
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Nice story. Almost a happy ending.

In a perfect story, the bad guy breaks apart like a pinata on impact and enough coins spill out of his corpse to fund her college. Like Super Mario final boss.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up