ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Bashaud Breeland moving to the big house in Leavenworth?
Rain Man 07:23 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
His play defending Edelman on a 4th down that sealed the game is easily a top-5 regular season defensive moment in the team's history. We don't win the SB without that coverage.

He's a real gem in my book.
He was a great Chief. Unfortunately, it appears that he's not a very good non-Chief.
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 01:13 PM 05-01-2024
He was allegedly in possession of two AR-15s, a pair of AK-47s, five pounds of weed and 62 grams of mushrooms while in a stolen Mercedes SUV.

Well, bye. Looks like he's gonna play wide receiver now.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:40 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:
He was allegedly in possession of two AR-15s, a pair of AK-47s, five pounds of weed and 62 grams of mushrooms while in a stolen Mercedes SUV.

Well, bye. Looks like he's gonna play wide receiver now.
Wow. I hadn't read the article. That's just asking for trouble.

And why a stolen car? There's really no justification for this guy to have a stolen car. The other stuff I understand. You're a drug trafficker, so you're going to have drugs and too many guns on you. But why are you driving a stolen car? That's just dumb.
[Reply]
el borracho 01:33 PM 05-01-2024
Oh, is he taking the fall for Rashee?
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:44 PM 05-01-2024
And now that I think about it, why rifles? Was he expecting some sort of long-range shootout? Did he have a school shooting on his to-do list? Was he planning to assassinate a political figure? Was he on his way to militia training? If you're doing drug deals, shouldn't you be packing handguns instead of Kentucky long rifles?
[Reply]
Smed1065 05:54 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
And now that I think about it, why rifles? Was he expecting some sort of long-range shootout? Did he have a school shooting on his to-do list? Was he planning to assassinate a political figure? Was he on his way to militia training? If you're doing drug deals, shouldn't you be packing handguns instead of Kentucky long rifles?
Scarface syndrome maybe?
[Reply]
srvy 03:33 PM 05-01-2024
Maybe he was a Boy Scout. Their motto is Always be prepared!
[Reply]
TEX 03:36 PM 05-01-2024
He's one dumb mother ****er.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:39 PM 05-01-2024
Wait, does the article say that he got arrested for the exact same thing eight months ago, with guns and drugs in a stolen car?

He was arrested in a stolen car twice? How do you not learn after the first time?
[Reply]
notorious 03:47 PM 05-01-2024
Please tell me Toney or Skyy was driving the car.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:30 PM 05-01-2024
As was reported when he was here, he was routinely a douchebag when around town.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:07 AM 05-02-2024
Didn’t get his head around to see the cops coming..
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up