ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Early 2021 Mock (3 rounds)
Chris Meck 09:52 AM 12-06-2020
Having Moses would really free Spags up to do a lot of creative things. I mean, Moses and Gay would give you two LB'ers that never 'need' to come off the field; that are faster than any RB or TE and big enough to be thumpers.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:46 AM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Having Moses would really free Spags up to do a lot of creative things. I mean, Moses and Gay would give you two LB'ers that never 'need' to come off the field; that are faster than any RB or TE and big enough to be thumpers.
Moses' play early this year wasn't fantastic. Sounds like he is playing better as he continues to recover from the knee injury and trust the reconstruction.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:47 AM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Moses' play early this year wasn't fantastic. Sounds like he is playing better as he continues to recover from the knee injury and trust the reconstruction.
Exactly why I think he’ll turn out to be a great value late in the 1st.
[Reply]
O.city 10:46 AM 12-07-2020
I think G/C needs to be high on everyone’s list of early draft picks. Remember they wanted Peat in free agency this year so they know.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:57 AM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
I think G/C needs to be high on everyone’s list of early draft picks. Remember they wanted Peat in free agency this year so they know.
We’ve been shopping in the clearance aisle for JAG’s like Reiter and Wylie for too long. I wouldn’t be the least bit upset if Veach says “fuck it” and drafts a first td IOL.

If that helps fix our horrible short yard situations I’m all for it.

Ideally I’d like to draft 4 fatties in this next draft. A pass rusher and IOL both early and another late one with the measurables and size.
[Reply]
O.city 11:26 AM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We’ve been shopping in the clearance aisle for JAG’s like Reiter and Wylie for too long. I wouldn’t be the least bit upset if Veach says “**** it” and drafts a first td IOL.

Ideally I’d like to draft 4 fatties in this next draft. A pass rusher and IOL both early and another late one with the measurables and size.
They’re gonna have to. Mahomes is gonna get killed.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:29 AM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We’ve been shopping in the clearance aisle for JAG’s like Reiter and Wylie for too long. I wouldn’t be the least bit upset if Veach says “**** it” and drafts a first td IOL.

Hell it doesn't even need to be a first. Just quit waiting until the 6/7/UDFA range. Round 3-4 should be the sweet spot to find some decent talent on the IOL.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:11 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Hell it doesn't even need to be a first. Just quit waiting until the 6/7/UDFA range. Round 3-4 should be the sweet spot to find some decent talent on the IOL.
Rounds 2-4 are going to be good this year for linemen. It's a pretty deep class.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:46 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Rounds 2-4 are going to be good this year for linemen. It's a pretty deep class.
Yeah, much deeper on IOL than last year, at least as it looks right now.

If they spend 2 of the first 4 picks on interior types, I think they'll be in business.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:44 PM 12-07-2020
Not sure what it’s going to bring of value but we also get LDT and Niang back next year.
[Reply]
In58men 09:46 AM 12-12-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Not sure what it’s going to bring of value but we also get LDT and Niang back next year.
LDT is for sure coming back?
[Reply]
Urc Burry 11:46 AM 12-12-2020
I wanted Moses in the first before he pulled out of the draft last year. So I love the pick.

At receiver I have a draft crush on Rondale Moore. Seen him mocked from the end of the first to the end of the second. So not sure where he falls. But he reminds me a lot of the niners receivers. YAC machine.
[Reply]
Chargem 05:53 AM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by In58men:
LDT is for sure coming back?
I think the way the covid opt outs work mean he's under contract for next year. Doesn't guarantee he's coming back though, he could retire?
[Reply]
Bowser 02:41 PM 12-07-2020
Linebacker, G/C, tight end.

Best talent at each position per pick per round (one pick per position lol). Go.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:31 PM 12-07-2020
I ran one today that I liked...

Traded back from 32 with the Cowboys. Got their 2nd, 4th, and 6th

Got Nick Bolton with the Cowboys' pick (38?)
Alijah Vera-Tucker (USC LG/LT) at 62
Tyler Linderbaum (Iowa C) at 90
Marquez Stevenson with the Cowboys' 4th
Dayo Odeyingbo (Vanderbilt DE, super high upside) with 5th
Roger McCreary (Auburn CB) in the 6th

Only thing I couldn't find to a way to make work was grabbing a TE I liked/saw as an upgrade.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up