ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 22
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Taco Charlton
oldman 08:34 AM 05-02-2020
I think this is a good signing. He's (presumably) not breaking the bank and he does have talent. Whatever the reasons were for his failures in Dallas and Miami, he has to come to grips with the fact this is probably his last chance in the NFL. If he doesn't get with the program, buh-bye. Can't bang models, have the bling, and drink Cristal on a salary from McDonald's.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:36 AM 05-02-2020
Veach is getting the DL some good depth.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:42 AM 05-02-2020
I also think this is an example of Veach signing and drafting players that will respect and want to play with the leaders on this team. Look at what every DB said about going to the Chiefs, can't wait to play with HB. Same here with Frank Clark. And this isn't a coincidence, I think Veach looks for this.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:10 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I also think this is an example of Veach signing and drafting players that will respect and want to play with the leaders on this team. Look at what every DB said about going to the Chiefs, can't wait to play with HB. Same here with Frank Clark. And this isn't a coincidence, I think Veach looks for this.
I’m in complete agreement, Veach probably doesn’t take him if Clark’s not here... extremely savvy roster building

All these guys have ready made mentors they respect in place, add in a class act coaching staff and they’re all set to thrive here
[Reply]
Spott 09:28 AM 05-02-2020
Hard to hate this. I’ve missed having a taco more than anything else these past 2 months.
[Reply]
Jerok 11:28 AM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
Hard to hate this. I’ve missed having a taco more than anything else these past 2 months.
Just go to taco bell or taco John's or the grocery store. No one is preventing you from buying/making tacos.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:59 AM 05-02-2020
@TheRealFrankC_: He will be legend I promise that. https://twitter.com/TheRealFrankC_/s...975233/photo/1
[Reply]
RunKC 10:33 AM 05-02-2020
That’s why we signed him. Frank will take him under his wing

He will be legend I promise that. �� pic.twitter.com/NtBlFPlaDz

— Frank Clark (@TheRealFrankC_) May 2, 2020

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:40 AM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Fuck yeah.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:21 AM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Yeah, presumably they vetted the decision with Frank. If Frank gave him the nod, Frank will keep him in line.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:38 AM 05-02-2020
Over/under on Speaks being traded?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:52 AM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Not tradeable. He hasn't played enough. Anyway he could be a good role player. Remember that time he was gonna sack Brady and decided not to. He's nice like that.
[Reply]
Cosmos 11:16 AM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Not tradeable. He hasn't played enough. Anyway he could be a good role player. Remember that time he was gonna sack Brady and decided not to. He's nice like that.
Agreed.

And there will be some competition and presumably depth at DE, which is invaluable.

Waiting for Veach to pull the trigger on an experienced CB before the season starts, as I can’t see this team going with only 3 experienced CB’s, with one being Breeland.
[Reply]
nychief 11:22 AM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Agreed.

And there will be some competition and presumably depth at DE, which is invaluable.

Waiting for Veach to pull the trigger on an experienced CB before the season starts, as I can’t see this team going with only 3 experienced CB’s, with one being Breeland.
With no off season workouts and presumably pushed back TC... we shouldn't expect much from any of the rookies, save the running back. Meaning the michigan kid we drafted will have a hard time making the team.

I wouldn't be surprised if we scrap heap another vet DB later in the summer.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:22 AM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Depends if Bill O'Brien is still the coach/GM by that point.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 22
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up