ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Media Center>Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members
hometeam 05:39 PM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Welp, imma take the dive. Told myself i wasn't...but i am. As soon as i get home i'll install.

I take it none of you are playing on a west coast PvP server?

Also, are your addons working? I have a 110% custom UI that ive grown accustomed to and dont really want to change if i dont have to.
lots of addons will work, lots wont.

check out www.willitclassic.com
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:42 PM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
lots of addons will work, lots wont.

check out www.willitclassic.com
Hrmmm ok thanks. I'll just have to update all my shit, log in and see what works and what doesn't.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:46 PM 08-27-2019
Gah i have to download the "Classic" versions of these addons. Mother shitter. That means i'll have to re-configure my UI. Mother fuck you Vanilla.
[Reply]
hometeam 06:06 PM 08-27-2019
Gah i have to download the "Classic" versions of these addons. Mother shitter. That means i'll have to re-configure my UI. Mother **** you Vanilla.
might as well get it done. Retail is now dead.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:33 AM 08-28-2019
We left Skeram due to 10000+ queues and went to Sulfuras instead, at 3000+ queues. We don't mind if we have to wait a bit, but 3-5 hours is unacceptable for alot of people who just want to get off work, sit down, relax, and enjoy some WoW.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:26 PM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
We left Skeram due to 10000+ queues and went to Sulfuras instead, at 3000+ queues. We don't mind if we have to wait a bit, but 3-5 hours is unacceptable for alot of people who just want to get off work, sit down, relax, and enjoy some WoW.
I am on Sulfuras, Alliance. Username is Cheezball.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 03:52 PM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I am on Sulfuras, Alliance. Username is Cheezball.
We may be adversaries then! :-) Rynehart Orc Shammy
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:31 AM 08-28-2019
Wife and I played last night as UD. It took us about 3hrs to get 5 levels thanks to the overcrowded starting quests and low spawn rate. My wife was complaining and i had to remind her, "Hey YOU wanted to play Classic...."
[Reply]
listopencil 12:13 PM 08-28-2019
Wife and I played last night as UD. It took us about 3hrs to get 5 levels thanks to the overcrowded starting quests and low spawn rate. My wife was complaining and i had to remind her, "Hey YOU wanted to play Classic...."

Dang. I jumped on today. Undead Lock on Pagle. Went fine. Took me about 45 minutes to re-sub, make my toon and get to level 5, grab proffs in Brill, d/l a quest-helper addon for shits and giggles.
[Reply]
hometeam 12:40 PM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Dang. I jumped on today. Undead Lock on Pagle. Went fine. Took me about 45 minutes to re-sub, make my toon and get to level 5, grab proffs in Brill, d/l a quest-helper addon for shits and giggles.
If you dont have one, we have a guild. Includes a couple CPers and a lot of our gaming buddies. plus some other folks.

Casual guild, raids in NOV, weekend raids, people with lives and kids etc. HMU.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:15 PM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
If you dont have one, we have a guild. Includes a couple CPers and a lot of our gaming buddies. plus some other folks.

Casual guild, raids in NOV, weekend raids, people with lives and kids etc. HMU.
That sounds perfect. My playing time wildly varies. I'll be getting on tonight again.
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:05 PM 08-28-2019
fucking server my guild is on, has the most insane queue. lol but im already here, no turning back!
[Reply]
GayFrogs 03:47 PM 08-28-2019
I tried taping my mouse keys down to try to stay logged in while I left the house...didn't work, I'm back in a 4-6 hour queue. Anything more than that and I'll risk a ban. :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 07:18 PM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by idrapethat:
I tried taping my mouse keys down to try to stay logged in while I left the house...didn't work, I'm back in a 4-6 hour queue. Anything more than that and I'll risk a ban. :-)
There is a fishing script (or used to be) that maps keys and works independently of WoW. Undedectable as far as I know.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:44 PM 08-29-2019
The first level 60 will probably come tomorrow and I'm chillin at 22. :-)

Damn private server players been practicing for this moment for 13 years.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up