ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 37
« First < 273334353637
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums
SuperChief 04:36 PM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
That's fine. There will come a day when people wake up to things like MK Ultra - stuff that most people simply dismiss. I don't dismiss it. I listen to the victims who have spoken out. Their stories are outrageous. Unbelievable in many cases. Nevertheless, where there is smoke there is fire. It doesn't bother me that people who have never explored the accounts of these victims think someone who has is "crazy." We're people, and we judge like that. I likewise have my own judgements about people who refuse to look at the evidence around them.

There is a bigger picture that you're not going to see on CNN. You're just not.
You don't say?
Taco John 04:47 PM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
You don't say?
Oh for sure. The stuff around MK Ultra is startling, but the same themes surface in virtually every account. Take a listen for yourself...

I doubt you will. This stuff is difficult to hear. Taken as one account, I'm sure most people will dismiss it. But when you start to find other accounts and find people like Paris Hilton validating this with their own experiences:

WOW! @ParisHilton Red pill 💊 pic.twitter.com/bqVFCnzoTk

— Sweet Tea🇺🇸⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@sweettea4517) October 3, 2020

...and then consider things you've seen like Brittney Spears meltdowns and incidents like Harvey Wiensten and Jeffrey Epstein -- eventually these things start to add up to a bigger picture.

That bigger picture is out there for anyone to find and piece together. It's true what they say: seek and you will find.
Easy 6 04:50 PM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
You don't say?
I'm glad you're on right now, do you remember how ugly we used to be to each other?
eDave 02:23 PM 10-09-2020
Turn it into chat. Chat is nothing but fun.
Baby Lee 03:39 PM 10-09-2020
After today's 'just for grins' gin-up the anger thread, this thread is surely HoC bound.
Direckshun 03:39 PM 10-09-2020
Responding to Baby Lee here:

Originally Posted by :
Or comport yourself in a non-cesspool way, and see if your example inspires others.

The things that bother you don't bother me, and the things that bother me don't bother you [and I don't complain about].

I don't complain, but as here I push back with my own perspective when others complain. And when I feel compelled to 'complain' it's directly to the offending party at the time and place of offense with concrete reasons, . . . not 'it's all a cesspool filled with nazis' which is undiscussable, undisprovable, and inflammatory.

'Heightened moderation' just invites more 'vitriol' about what decisions are made, and further likely promotes more passive-aggression and people being assholes in more elaborate, mod-proof ways in rebellion.
1. People going out of their way to mask their horrendousness is better than being blatantly horrendous.

2. I don't really care about people pouting that they've been removed from a thread after threatening or constantly insulting people. Pout away.
scho63 04:43 PM 10-09-2020
And just like that, this thread has turned into every other DC thread. :-)
Taco John 04:48 PM 10-09-2020
"What are you talking about? I don't see anything. You're just crazy."

Bearcat 04:53 PM 10-09-2020
Puppet Awkward GIF from Puppet GIFs

Bearcat 06:42 PM 05-18-2021

via Gfycat

Bwana 09:26 PM 07-26-2021
Bump
Page 37 of 37
« First < 273334353637
Up