ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Kelce family portrait
jerryaldini 07:31 AM 06-02-2024
Their daughter's name is Patty. Hope this brightens your day.

[Reply]
Easy 6 06:56 PM 06-03-2024
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Easy 6's breathless defense of this horseshit is actually starting to turn me around.
Originally Posted by wazu:
Man you picked a strange hill to die on.
I'll never understand how you goofbags can't just let it go and have a simple laugh... the meme is classic, and if ya'll dont like it just check the numbers

That meme is EVERYWHERE, good night gentlemen
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:12 PM 06-03-2024
Man you picked a strange hill to die on.
I'm not dying on any strange hill, it was a simple meme that some people got ALL bent outta shape over
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:38 PM 06-03-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
That meme is EVERYWHERE, good night gentlemen
Where? I’ve never seen it. Show me an example and how Mahomes being a daughter plays into it
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:09 PM 06-03-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Where? I’ve never seen it. Show me an example and how Mahomes being a daughter plays into it
This was never meant as something to fight about

Just a meme meant to entertain, and it achieved that with or without your stodgy ass approval... I'm done arguing about it, hammer me to death no one gives a fuck at this point

I'm going to bed, but you keep on blasting me while I snooze... I'll get over it somehow
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:11 PM 06-03-2024
This was never meant as something to fight about

Just a meme meant to entertain, and it achieved that with or without your stodgy ass approval... I'm done arguing about it, hammer me to death no one gives a fuck at this point

I'm going to bed, but you keep on blasting me while I snooze... I'll get over it somehow

Lol Jesus man I’m not blasting you. Fucking calm down.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:31 PM 06-03-2024
I'm fine, almost snoring at this point looking at these same tired old conservative slams
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:33 PM 06-03-2024
:-) :-)

I'm out to get conservatives now

Step away from the forum for awhile, guy. You're getting paranoid.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:57 PM 06-03-2024
Why should I, you're being the unreasonable asshat here

I tried to keep it tongue in cheek but you wanted some weirdo fight, wanted a tussle and got one, now what Mr Bigshot?

I'm done being nice, so just have at it big guy... lets go
[Reply]
wazu 09:01 PM 06-03-2024

I tried to keep it tongue in cheek but you wanted some weirdo fight, wanted a tussle and got one, now what Mr Bigshot?

You going through a tough time, man? I don't remember you coming unhinged like this before. A majority of posters in this thread didn't find the OP funny, or worse yet were confused at what the joke even was. We then proceeded to make fun of the unfunny-ness and confusion because that's what we do. It's all just fun shit. This isn't D.C.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:08 PM 06-03-2024
You going through a tough time, man? I don't remember you coming unhinged like this before. A majority of posters in this thread didn't find the OP funny, or worse yet were confused at what the joke even was. We then proceeded to make fun of the unfunny-ness and confusion because that's what we do. It's all just fun shit. This isn't D.C.
You people are shitting a damn brick over some harmless, silly ass meme

Its not a me problem, go fuck yourself :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:20 PM 06-03-2024

A duel? Fine. Pistols at dawn. I choose billay as my second.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:16 PM 06-03-2024
You people are shitting a damn brick over some harmless, silly ass meme

Its not a me problem, go fuck yourself :-)

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:12 AM 06-04-2024
This Polaroid needs to burn up in a rear-ended Pinto
[Reply]
stevieray 08:17 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Emasculated!?! What even is the joke?? I guess it's funny to do an 80's style family portrait but why is Patrick their child??

This meme is what AI thinks comedy is.
70's, not 80's.

Not getting it, nor thinking it was funny is not the same as being offended.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:56 AM 06-04-2024
One meme to rule them all, one meme to find them, one meme to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up