Page 62 of 62
« First < 12525859606162
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice under investigation for assault
Titty Meat 03:15 PM 05-07-2024
Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
BossChief 12:06 AM Today
The league and Florio are going to lose their minds when Rashee only gets 3 games.

Especially when we win all 3 of those games, too.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:24 AM Today
Threepeat coming boys!

llllloaded...loaded!
[Reply]
Lzen 08:13 AM Today
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
It is amazing how many times the same posters always have the most reeruned opinions. no matter the topic.
And no matter how many times you tell people "let's wait until all the facts come out"..........

:-)
[Reply]
Lzen 08:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This is exactly why I never want my freedom left to a jury of my "peers".
So many people nowadays seem to forget that in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. It's scary how many dimwits out there don't understand this basic concept.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
The article I read, from a Florida news station (I looked for the original story I read, but couldn't find it) and in that news story, they said he was there with Rice.

I was high and never read your reply, or any reply that said the gang member was there with Brown.
CF: I was gonna make a coherent and logical post about this.....but then I got high, then I got high, then I got highhhhh.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by Lzen:
So many people nowadays seem to forget that in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. It's scary how many dimwits out there don't understand this basic concept.
On CP you are scum until you are proven to agree with the Pious. You will be a suburban father who grills on the weekends or you are a gang banger! GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!!! Crashed a car? MURDERER! Accused of punching a photographer? Even after evidence pointed to it being fake immediately.. COCAINE BEAR!
[Reply]
Lzen 08:36 AM Today
I do have a question on that photographer thing. I haven't kept up on this so if it has already been discussed, apologies. Initially, it was said that the guy had a broken jaw. If that is true then someone jacked him up. My question is was that a false report?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
The article I read, from a Florida news station (I looked for the original story I read, but couldn't find it) and in that news story, they said he was there with Rice.

I was high and never read your reply, or any reply that said the gang member was there with Brown.
There are pictures of Hollywood Brown and the gang member hanging out together at the Mavs game several days before the workout that you're citing. That's pretty clear.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I do have a question on that photographer thing. I haven't kept up on this so if it has already been discussed, apologies. Initially, it was said that the guy had a broken jaw. If that is true then someone jacked him up. My question is was that a false report?
I'm not sure I also haven't stayed up on it. But the guy never surfaced publicly to my knowledge and told the police he wouldn't press charges. Supposedly Rices camp has been told that Dallas PD doesn't intend to pursue it either.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
On CP you are scum until you are proven to agree with the Pious. You will be a suburban father who grills on the weekends or you are a gang banger! GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!!! Crashed a car? MURDERER! Accused of punching a photographer? Even after evidence pointed to it being fake immediately.. COCAINE BEAR!
FELONIES!!!
[Reply]
seamonster 09:21 AM Today
No. He's a jerk off. He's an arrogant street-racing piece of shit that wrecked some grandma in her plastic toyota and then was so full of himself and high on his own self importance that he chose to get into an altercation at a club while under a massive police investigation. I think he's probably a rich kid and a pampered athlete that's never been put in his place. Dwayne Haskins-lite.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by seamonster:
No. He's a jerk off. He's an arrogant street-racing piece of shit that wrecked some grandma in her plastic toyota and then was so full of himself and high on his own self importance that he chose to get into an altercation at a club while under a massive police investigation. I think he's probably a rich kid and a pampered athlete that's never been put in his place. Dwayne Haskins-lite.
I cant tell if this is sarcasm if were being honest. Because I just got done making fun of people who are unwilling to let the facts out and rush to judgement.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:41 AM Today
I cant tell if this is sarcasm if were being honest. Because I just got done making fun of people who are unwilling to let the facts out and rush to judgement.
Not sarcasm. He's like this in every thread. Miserable dude.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:20 AM Today
Yeah I've seen him like this everywhere. I don't think it's a joke.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:16 PM Today
It's not sarcasm. He's like this in every thread he enters.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 62
« First < 12525859606162
Up