ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 181 of 181
« First < 81131171177178179180181
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
staylor26 08:18 PM Yesterday
Bronsexuals are so fucking desperate that it's pathetic.

You losers are literally doing backflips like this changes anything, more or less proves anything.

This isn't changing a single person's mind one way or the other. Any MJ stan will tell you if anything that DPOY just made up for the one he should've got in 1987.

[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:20 PM Yesterday

Glad to know I'm on the right side of history.#LeBronGOAT https://t.co/RYjLyKOS2K

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) June 20, 2024

[Reply]
staylor26 08:23 PM Yesterday
Dude in the article claims that there was a game where MJ had more steals than the Hawks had turnovers.

Go look at the box scores from all of the Bulls/Hawks games that year and tell me which game that was, because I'm not seeing it.

Also, if he's wrong about that, I'm just going to assume he's wrong about a lot of other shit too.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Dude in the article claims that there was a game where MJ had more steals than the Hawks had turnovers.

Go look at the box scores from all of the Bulls/Hawks games that year and tell me which game that was, because I'm not seeing it.

Also, if he's wrong about that, I'm just going to assume he's wrong about a lot of other shit too.

100%. Certainly I’m not just going to take his word for it, especially as he’s obviously a LeBron fan. I’ll have to see an actual audit of every game before I accept anything that dipstick has to say about Jordan.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Let's set aside if it's accurate for a moment.

Who. Fucking. Cares?!?!

Are they THAT insecure with James place in history that they're digging through box scores that are nearly forty years old to build James case???

I mean goddamn this is just sad.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:38 PM Yesterday
Stats are unfortunately at the whim of the statskeeper's ethics and viewpoint.

You should see the shenanigans at the NCAA level for baseball and softball regarding hits and errors.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:40 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Let's set aside if it's accurate for a moment.

Who. Fucking. Cares?!?!

Are they THAT insecure with James place in history that they're digging through box scores that are nearly forty years old to build James case???

I mean goddamn this is just sad.
Clearly.

Bronsexual Twitter is literally acting like they just disproved MJ's entire career. It is absolutely pathetic.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:42 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Stats are unfortunately at the whim of the statskeeper's ethics and viewpoint.

You should see the shenanigans at the NCAA level for baseball and softball regarding hits and errors.
Whaaaaaaa?

Noooooo.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Whaaaaaaa?

Noooooo.
Sarcasm?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Sarcasm?