« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl LVIII rings
displacedinMN 07:49 PM 05-02-2024
Anyone have a line or news on the ring?
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:22 AM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
and who is the player?
I know that the losing teams in the Super Bowl get rings too. Is that second ring the one the Chiefs got after losing to Tampa Bay? Don't know who the player is.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:34 AM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
700 rings produced, holy kc chiefs balls batman!!!

curious how many current chiefs have three, beyond the obvious stars.
It's funny how they gloss over the Miami 7th seed thing, and when they show it it's blurred...

I mean, I don't care, but I do wonder how the fuck a mistake like that can get through.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:33 AM 06-21-2024
It's a little cheesy to me how much they pretend like every little thing is meaningful. I mean sure, it's cool that the 19 diamonds on the side represent 11 consecutive winning seasons and 8 consecutive AFCW titles, but there's zero chance they went into it with that in mind. Instead, they said "looks like about 19 diamonds are going to fit in there - what can that represent?" It's all a bit silly to me.
[Reply]
wazu 09:55 AM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's a little cheesy to me how much they pretend like every little thing is meaningful. I mean sure, it's cool that the 19 diamonds on the side represent 11 consecutive winning seasons and 8 consecutive AFCW titles, but there's zero chance they went into it with that in mind. Instead, they said "looks like about 19 diamonds are going to fit in there - what can that represent?" It's all a bit silly to me.
Yeah maybe spend a tad less energy there and a tad more on ensuring there are no major factual fuck ups.

All good, though. The “Threepest” ring will no doubt be the one ring to rule them all. At least until the fourpeat.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up