ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>Return on investment for Rodgers is...
Nickhead 01:13 AM 09-12-2023
$18,512,500 per play. Holy hell this man ruins everything he touches :-)

it's either that or he is Robin Hood and going to hand out all his rapings from the NFL after his career is over. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:55 PM Today
No. Nothing matters "a month ago". Get it??? Real football hasn't even started yet
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
No. Nothing matters "a month ago". Get it??? Real football hasn't even started yet
Offs. So by that reasoning, Mahomes is no better than Bo Nix.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:20 PM Today
No, we know Mahomes is the goat.

The last we saw of Rodgers he looked cooked then got hurt. So until actual proof....he's cooked
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:22 PM Today
Remember, 5 head had to take illegal hgh at that age to be successful in Pile High. Rodgers is too lazy for that
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Lol, okay. Never mind all the clips of him throwing just a month ago, and looking perfectly fine, I guess?:-)
We all know his physical gifts are elite, his problem lies between his ears... he's neither dedicated nor passionate enough
[Reply]
kysirsoze 01:42 PM Today

The last we saw of Rodgers he looked cooked then got hurt. So until actual proof....he's cooked
He looked cooked for four snaps?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
We all know his physical gifts are elite, his problem lies between his ears... he's neither dedicated nor passionate enough
Yup yup
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:29 PM Today

Maybe off the field i can agree with you. On the field, I've never seen anything that says he doesn't have what it takes mentally. From an Xs and Os standpoint, he's still one of the best to ever do it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:36 PM Today

The last we saw of AR his entire OL was cooked. He never had a chance to show anything one way or the other before he got hurt. And two seasons before that he was the MVP. And the season before that.

And did we already forget that the entire NFL universe thought AR was the best QB they'd ever seen before Mahomes arrived? A SB ring, SB MVP, 4x regular season MVP, 4x All-Pro, 10x selected to the Pro-Bowl, 2x passing TDs leader, et cetera and so on? I mean, he's got several pages of awards and honors he's won over the course of his career.

Let's not pretend AR is some schlub like Dilfer that once lucked into a SB.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:05 PM Today
Overcooked like a cp grill master Q
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:09 PM Today
Maybe off the field i can agree with you. On the field, I've never seen anything that says he doesn't have what it takes mentally. From an Xs and Os standpoint, he's still one of the best to ever do it.
Dude you're stanning way too hard for the guy, IMO... his aloof attitude was a bone of contention up there for years

He wasted multiple opportunities with loaded Green Bay teams due to his lack of heart and killer instinct
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:25 PM Today
Dude you're stanning way too hard for the guy, IMO... his aloof attitude was a bone of contention up there for years

He wasted multiple opportunities with loaded Green Bay teams due to his lack of heart and killer instinct

I was never arguing about his personality. He can be aloof; he can be a straight up idiot off the field, not arguing about that.

I'm solely talking about is performance on the field. And you can pose the idea that he "He wasted multiple opportunities with loaded Green Bay teams due to his lack of heart and killer instinct," that's been a popular opinion in recent years, but his career stats just don't support that.

In fact, since McCarthy left for DAL and watching him shit his pants two years in the row in the playoffs, one could easily argue that his coaching was as much the issue as Rodgers' attitude.

And I don't know what 'stanning' really means. Or did you mean to type 'standing'?
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:47 PM Today
I was never arguing about his personality. He can be aloof; he can be a straight up idiot off the field, not arguing about that.

I'm solely talking about is performance on the field. And you can pose the idea that he "He wasted multiple opportunities with loaded Green Bay teams due to his lack of heart and killer instinct," that's been a popular opinion in recent years, but his career stats just don't support that.

In fact, since McCarthy left for DAL and watching him shit his pants two years in the row in the playoffs, one could easily argue that his coaching was as much the issue as Rodgers' attitude.

And I don't know what 'stanning' really means. Or did you mean to type 'standing'?
Dude he can have regular season stats coming out of his wazoo, but for all that he still didn't do enough with his talents and teams

Rodgers has a lot of choke in him, he's like the A list Cutler in that regard IMO

Stanning refers to an Eminem rap song about a fictional megafan named Stan who goes overboard with his fandom :-)
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up