ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>What type of Fantasy Football League do you Like?
kcgreene 09:10 AM 06-07-2024
I'm just curious of those of us who play fantasy, What is your favorite league setup and why? Also, is there anything different that your league does that typically isn't done?

(This thought was prompted by myself and a buddy talking about SuperFlex when I realized how popular SuperFlex is and how it's never really appealed to me at all, maybe I'm just not seeing the forest through the trees)

Personally, My favorite league is one that I commish with a group of my friends. It's a PPR Dynasty Salary Cap league with player contracts and an independent rookie draft annually.
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLX, 1 K and 6 IDPs.
We even have a Restricted Free Agency Period, which I don't see many leagues do but helps keep involvement up in the offseason.

What about you guys?
[Reply]
kcgreene 09:19 AM Yesterday
Just posted this in the Fantasy/Gambling forum here, but figured I'd put it in this thread and bump it in case anyone was interested. (Seeing if enough people would be interested in a CP contract league, though I doubt it)

https://leaguetycoon.com/how-to-play/contract-leagues/

I also have a league constitution I threw together for the current contract league that I run with a full breakdown of all rules, offseason stuff (Restricted Free Agency, Rookie Draft, UDFAs, etc.) Feel free to let me know if you want to take a look at it or are interested.

I don't know if there is enough here that would be interested, but if there are than I'd be happy to throw something together.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:22 AM Yesterday
money draft leagues (bidding) - separates the men from the boys.
[Reply]
kcgreene 09:28 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
money draft leagues (bidding) - separates the men from the boys.
Are you saying as in you bid and pay actual money for each player to put on your roster? Or are you saying Salary Cap Leagues?

Because the first option just seems like trying to be George Steinbrenner and when you pay more and lose, you're just the dumbass.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 12:24 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
Are you saying as in you bid and pay actual money for each player to put on your roster? Or are you saying Salary Cap Leagues?

Because the first option just seems like trying to be George Steinbrenner and when you pay more and lose, you're just the dumbass.
sorry - salary cap league.
[Reply]
kcgreene 12:27 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
sorry - salary cap league.
I'm on board with you. I've heard once of a league doing the former type... It's a way to hate Fantasy real fast in my opinion.

I'm a salary cap guy too. My league we have multiyear contracts that go up in price every year, makes it more fun IMO, but I definitely prefer salary cap, makes finding those cheap guys for a buck that everyone ignored even better.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up