— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
This one, I take it...

Caitlin Clark gets randomly pushed by Chennedy Carter
byu/OkEscape7558 insports
Imo Carter was anticipating Boston passing Clark the ball and she jumped in too quickly. Don't think there was anything malicious about it just a clumsy play. But because it happened to Clark folks want to make a big song and dance about it smh :-)
[Reply]
K9Texan 02:20 PM Today
Look, let's just be honest and stop avoiding the elephant in the room. Caitlin is hated because she's WHITE. You're welcome.
[Reply]
SAGA45 02:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
This one, I take it...

Caitlin Clark gets randomly pushed by Chennedy Carter
byu/OkEscape7558 insports
Also called Clark a bitch as Reese leaps from the bench in approval. We're not in Iowa anymore, Toto.

Beat up, elbowed, roughed up, called a bitch and tackled.. just for existing

Caitlin Clark is still the fastest #WNBA player to 150 points, 50 rebounds, 50 assists pic.twitter.com/e0UnznVMfS

— ᗩᑎT ᗯᖇIGᕼT (@itsAntWright) June 1, 2024

[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 02:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Imo Carter was anticipating Boston passing Clark the ball and she jumped in too quickly. Don't think there was anything malicious about it just a clumsy play. But because it happened to Clark folks want to make a big song and dance about it smh :-)
You're either blind or a lying POS. No neutral person sees that as a clumsy play on the ball. Welcome to my ignore list, twat.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
You're either blind or a lying POS. No neutral person sees that as a clumsy play on the ball. Welcome to my ignore list, twat.
He's the biggest :-) on this forum, and that says a lot.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:28 PM Today
Lol imagine thinking a give a feck about being on this bozo's "ignore list". GOOD, one less idiot to deal with :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He's the biggest :-) on this forum, and that says a lot.
Lol one post on the Clark thread is always enough to get this chump bawling smh :-) :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Also called Clark a bitch as Reese leaps from the bench in approval. We're not in Iowa anymore, Toto.

Clark had words for her in an earlier possession when Boston got a bucket.
[Reply]
ghak99 02:35 PM Today
He's probably the most racist person left on the forum. It's why most are still in here poking at his dumb ass.

There's no shortage of black men calling it out on social media for what it is though. Even Sharp and Ocho did a bit about all these old angry lesbians on their podcast.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by K9Texan:
Look, let's just be honest and stop avoiding the elephant in the room. Caitlin is hated because she's WHITE. You're welcome.
So what about Stewert, Sabrina, Diana, Marbury, Brink etc as players and all the white head coach's in the league? According to your logic they are "hated" too right? Smh :-)
[Reply]
Page 151 of 151
« First < 51101141147148149150151
Up