ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 27
« First < 172324252627
Nzoner's Game Room>2024 COPA America Thread
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:01 PM 06-20-2024
Beautiful opening message! I can't believe they opened with a prayer. Love it.

Go USA!

Argentina should beat Canada. I hope they do.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
I get you are a t shirt fan from America's hat, but you realize beaker football historically is a huge piece of shit the last 3 decades right?

Oui? Right? That's what you mumble up there to acknowledge? Or some shit
Sounds like you’re living in the past. KU football is one of the favorites to win the B12 this year and get into the playoff. MU basketball is coming off a season of historic futility by going 0-18 in conference.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 09:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

:-)
Fucking brutal.
[Reply]
George Liquor 09:23 AM Today
I'm still mad at myself for not taking Uruguay at like +195-200. It was free money and I knew it.
[Reply]
loochy 09:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

:-)
God, the goals scored is horrendous

[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 09:37 AM Today
Originally Posted by loochy:
God, the goals scored is horrendous

We're paying $2.3 mil per for this coach. :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:39 AM Today
Fucking money grabbers as always messing with sports. The league is more interested in making money on mls than building the best possible us national team which is what the entire country wants way more than a great local team.

With all the coaching talent in the world they chose a fucking mls coach. And even after a 14 month review, pissing off his star players, even with controversy they still extend the guy. Good thing his brothers on the board. I mean, seriously are you fucking kidding me.

But most of all stop with this horse shit pay to play nonsense. You know why third world countries have a shot? Because all you need is a ball and a field. You don’t need expensive catchers masks or hockey gear. And yet we give favoritism to the rich people who can afford the best travel leagues and academy.

US soccer will never be where our best athletes come from. But we are an enormous country with the best athletes in the world. There’s simply no excuse to struggle like this
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 09:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
We're paying $2.3 mil per for this coach. :-)
Gregggggg can't design an offensive attack for shit.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 09:57 AM Today
This is on the players, too. But damned i'm a fan of Pulisic. He's fantastic, too bad we don't have much else around him. This was after the game where he told Ortega (the ref) to go celebrate with Uruguay, then Ortega refused to shake his hand after

I put both videos together uninterrupted: Pulisic appears to be gesturing for the referee to go celebrate with Uruguay which may help explain his refusal to shake hands pic.twitter.com/otrmIlhVOZ

— CJ Fogler account may or may not be notable (@cjzero) July 2, 2024

[Reply]
loochy 10:01 AM Today
This is on the players, too. But damned i'm a fan of Pulisic. He's fantastic, too bad we don't have much else around him. This was after the game where he told Ortega (the ref) to go celebrate with Uruguay, then Ortega refused to shake his hand after

Yeah, the ref was awful, but even if he was fair I can't see the US coming out of this with anything more than a 0-0 draw, which would have eliminated them anyway

[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 10:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by loochy:
Yeah, the ref was awful, but even if he was fair I can't see the US coming out of this with anything more than a 0-0 draw, which would have eliminated them anyway
Oh I agree. This squad needs some serious infusion of talent on the pitch and off to be anything worthy of the World Cup tournament. They just are not good.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:54 PM Today

He's overrated by American fans but he's not bad or anything...really needs to grow up though, really immature and when things don't go his way he acts like a baby and it affects his game.

Also he's one of the big reasons Berhalter was hired and then came back so I need him to take a backseat...
[Reply]
Page 27 of 27
« First < 172324252627
Up