https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
PHOG 12:06 PM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Can Butker play WR??
Nope, no neck tats.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:11 PM 05-21-2024
Sounds like Rashee needs to crash with Harry. Maybe if he had a good woman at home he wouldn't be driving like a maniac or be at the lit kitchen. He'd be admiring his own wife in his own kitchen.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:42 PM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by :
Who knows what beef Pimpy J has with DJ DZ Nutz, etc.
This was a real snippet of a post earlier in this thread

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:32 PM Yesterday

I’m told a source within Chiefs WR Rashee Rice’s camp was already privately told by a Dallas police official that the investigation surrounding an alleged assault at a nightclub in Texas is done—though police publicly stated recently that ‘the investigation is ongoing.”

I’m also… pic.twitter.com/1r3EO66cMg

— JosinaAnderson (@JosinaAnderson) May 22, 2024

[Reply]
staylor26 02:07 PM Yesterday
HE GOOD BABY
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:08 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
HE GOOD BABY
Always was except the the higher court of CP.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:08 PM Yesterday
Clark sent in the thumpers...said squash this shit...it was all a misunderstanding...lol.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 02:21 PM Yesterday
Play Ball!
[Reply]
staylor26 02:24 PM Yesterday
Now I'm just hoping the "half a season" bullshit was just that, because that would be ridiculous.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 06:36 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Hollywood Brown was friends with the gang member in question. Hollywood Brown had this guy at their workouts. When presented with this evidence, Fanatic shifted the goalposts.

No one is disputing that it's better to avoid gang members than to hang out with them. If it's someone's contention that Rice should've immediately canceled the workout with Brown once he saw this 'obvious' gang member show up, then we can have another conversation about being omniscient and building rapport with teammates.
The article I read, from a Florida news station (I looked for the original story I read, but couldn't find it) and in that news story, they said he was there with Rice.

I was high and never read your reply, or any reply that said the gang member was there with Brown.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:39 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Always was except the the higher court of CP.
FELONIES!!!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:46 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
The article I read, from a Florida news station (I looked for the original story I read, but couldn't find it) and in that news story, they said he was there with Rice.

I was high and never read your reply, or any reply that said the gang member was there with Brown.
YOU WERE HIGH?! And passing judgement on a designated driver? Who was extorted by a wanna be photographer?
[Reply]
Bump 07:24 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
The guy doesn't want to press charges but the city still could if they wanted to. I'm sure the fact that the guy not wanting to press charges should factor into that.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 61
« First < 11515758596061
Up