ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 188 of 188
« First < 88138178184185186187188
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
staylor26 12:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by Delano:
Not at all surprised you make some hasty assumptions and never change your opinion. I imagine people in your life hate you for this trait.

But no, I clicked on the thread because it’s at the top and KCConnection posted. And then I saw your shit streaks all over it.
You could've just "read" but you have to try to engage with me, because you're 100% obsessed.

You'd think I fucked your wife or something. Show us on the doll where staylor26 hurt you.
[Reply]
Delano 12:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You could've just "read" but you have to try to engage with me, because you're 100% obsessed.

You'd think I fucked your wife or something. Show us on the doll where staylor26 hurt you.
Dumb, hateful bully cunts need to be called out.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:09 PM Today
Dumb, hateful bully cunts need to be called out.
"Bully"

:-)

Awww did I cyberbully you, you fucking pussy?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:12 PM Today

[Reply]
Delano 12:12 PM Today
"Bully"

:-)

Awww did I cyberbully you, you fucking pussy?
You attempt to bully all the time. If you can’t see this you have the self awareness of a slug.

In this thread alone, over the last ten posts or so, you’ve pulled your bullshit on about three different people. But let me guess, it’s everyone else that’s the problem and you’re in right. Your act was tired years ago but you just post more now. Consider shutting the fuck up a little more.

We all know you’re a limp wristed Dennis Rader clone.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
If lebron and Jordan were to have gay sex together since they are both homos, who would be the top and who would be the bottom?

Lebron is bigger and stronger so I think he would be the one ****ing Jordan but I’m willing to listen to compelling arguments

Did lebron ever wear little gay earrings?

[Reply]
staylor26 12:20 PM Today
You attempt to bully all the time. If you can’t see this you have the self awareness of a slug.

In this thread alone, over the last ten posts or so, you’ve pulled your bullshit on about three different people.But let me guess, it’s everyone else that’s the problem and you’re in right. Your act was tired years ago but you just post more now. Consider shutting the fuck up a little more.

We all know you’re a limp wristed Dennis Rader clone.
1. KCC is a troll who's constantly trying to start arguments because he's insecure about his idol's legacy. Everybody that is a regular in this thread knows this.

2. YOU literally came into this thread specifically to come at me and pile on with KCC, but somehow I "pulled my bullshit" on you? Fitting that you and KCC are both the same. Start shit, then play victim.

3. Me and ChiefsCountry get along fine 99% of the time.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Hoop earring is way worse IMO
[Reply]
Delano 12:26 PM Today
1. KCC is a troll who's constantly trying to start arguments because he's insecure about his idol's legacy. Everybody that is a regular in this thread knows this.

2. YOU literally came into this thread specifically to come at me and pile on with KCC, but somehow I "pulled my bullshit" on you? Fitting that you and KCC are both the same. Start shit, then play victim.

3. Me and ChiefsCountry get along fine 99% of the time.
Finesse the story all you want but the headline remains the same - you’re a bitch.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:27 PM Today
Finesse the story all you want but the headline remains the same - you’re a bitch.
Says the guy that came into a thread that he never posts in only to try to attack me, then turned around and accused me of trying to bully him.

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 188 of 188
« First < 88138178184185186187188
Up