ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 189 of 189
« First < 89139179185186187188189
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
crispystl 12:59 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
About damn time.

Still won't legalize it for recreational use, but we can go buy a handle of 151 proof Everclear for "recreational" use no fucking problem. Makes sense...
[Reply]
scho63 01:05 PM 04-30-2024
This is a common sense decision, something our politicians struggle to do.
[Reply]
Katipan 01:44 PM 04-30-2024
Its easier, so much easier, to get mass acceptance for rereation after you've gotten it for medical.

This is an obnoxious step that makes it easier to get everyone on board.

Also, every rec state will have a law like CO. Where with a push of a button all rec weed is classified as medical. Just in case someone sits in that Office who wants to draw more lines.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:05 PM 06-30-2024
Look what we did. 🥰

Suck my whole dick.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/n...5-4b3895fbc9a8

Originally Posted by :
WASHINGTON — For the first time, the number of Americans who use marijuana just about every day has surpassed the number who drink that often, a shift some 40 years in the making as recreational pot use became more mainstream and legal in nearly half of U.S. states.

In 2022, an estimated 17.7 million people reported using marijuana daily or near-daily compared to 14.7 million daily or near-daily drinkers, according an analysis of national survey data. In 1992, when daily pot use hit a low point, less than 1 million people said they used marijuana nearly every day.

I’m going to go see what I can help with next.
[Reply]
In58men 08:21 PM 06-30-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Look what we did. 🥰

Suck my whole dick.

Not surprised
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 09:12 PM 06-30-2024
Any recommendation for dispensaries in KCMO? Looking to check out 1 or 2 when I visit end of July. A couple stood out based on my digging online:

How do the Missouri dispensaries compare to other states? I've only checked out Colorado and Arizona. Colorado definitely seems the crème de la crème, but then again I've only been to a handful of dispensaries. Flower, concentrates, and edibles on the shopping list.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:03 AM 07-01-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Look what we did. 🥰

Suck my whole dick.

I wonder how many of them are doing both.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:22 AM 07-01-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
I don't.
But I talk to thousands of people every year.
For the past 11 years. 🥰

Omg omg justpassingby can eat a shit sandwich too.
[Reply]
stumppy 07:30 PM 07-01-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Not me. I never could smoke and drink at the same time. I hurl every damn time.
[Reply]
penguinz 04:31 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
Any recommendation for dispensaries in KCMO? Looking to check out 1 or 2 when I visit end of July. A couple stood out based on my digging online:

How do the Missouri dispensaries compare to other states? I've only checked out Colorado and Arizona. Colorado definitely seems the crème de la crème, but then again I've only been to a handful of dispensaries. Flower, concentrates, and edibles on the shopping list.
If you don;t mind going south then ReLeafMO in Grandview. Biggest selection, knowlegable staff and a 24hr drive through if you are a complete degenerate. :-)
[Reply]
philfree 10:32 PM Yesterday
Florida Kush & Fruit Gusher

I shop at High Profile formerly The Farmers Wife. It's really close and pretty much the perfect location in the strip it's located in. There's the golf equipment store, massage parlor, dispensary and a bar.
[Reply]
Page 189 of 189
« First < 89139179185186187188189
Up