ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Coaches on the hotseat this year?
Nickhead 04:03 AM 09-21-2024
Jax
Cinc
NYG
Chicago
Dallas
MIA
NYJ
CAR
PHI
[Reply]
notorious 01:47 PM 09-21-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Daboll is supposedly losing the Giants locker room… in addition to losing everything else (except for weight).

And Eberflus should have been fired after last season.
Nothing like a fat joke squeezed into a normal thread. :-)
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:05 PM 09-21-2024
Daboll is far too abrasive for today's young crop of players. That whole red faced screaming asshole bit only goes so far.

The guy got Josh Allen to be a tiny bit less inconsistent and coached him to a monster playoff loss against a terrible kc Chiefs secondary that allowed Gabe Davis 4 tds.

I'm not sure what they thought he was going to do with Daniel Jones, who is so limited in physical talent, he couldn't even handle the complexities of staying upright, completely untouched, on a free sprint to the endzone.
[Reply]
KCJake 03:42 PM 09-21-2024
Bill Belichick will be coaching the Cowboys next year
[Reply]
Nickhead 09:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Stefanski. He's not even running his offense in CLE anymore. Running some version of shotgun/air raid something or other. And as CLE can't get rid of Watson, I'd guess they need a HC that can cater to whatever it is Watson does well.
I did accidentally omit him from my list.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:00 PM Yesterday
Doug Peterson and Zac Taylors seats have to be getting pretty hot by now. Daboll as well. If things don't turn around soon, I don't see how any of them survive.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:05 PM Yesterday
Sounds like Bengal fans are ready to fire the HC & DC
[Reply]
In58men 10:13 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Mods are on the hot seat for allowing you to start threads
They should give me his thread privileges, it’s the most logical thing to do in this situation.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:18 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Doug Peterson and Zac Taylors seats have to be getting pretty hot by now. Daboll as well. If things don't turn around soon, I don't see how any of them survive.
Doubtful that Zac Taylor’s seat is getting warm… Cincy kept Marvin Lewis for 100 years, remember.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:18 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by In58men:
They should give me his thread privileges, it’s the most logical thing to do in this situation.
You burned down your own fucking house while BBQing, something millions of drunks do safely all the time. Who knows what you might accomplish if you were allowed to start threads!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:21 PM Yesterday
Doubtful that Zac Taylor’s seat is getting warm… Cincy kept Marvin Lewis for 100 years, remember.
He has historically gotten them off to slow starts and then finds a rhythm late in the year.

It costs them home field in the playoffs, which was significant for the rematch.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:28 PM Yesterday
Yeah. You're probably right. But it should be hot. Starting the season 0-2 every year is just ridiculous. And now it's gone to 0-3 this year. You've got to stop putting your team in a hole every year like that. I love to see it. But team management has got to be frustrated with it
[Reply]
Al Bundy 11:50 PM Yesterday
Todd Bowles will be on the hot seat by the second week of November. The Bucs will be 2-8 when they play the Giants on November 24th.
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Todd Bowles will be on the hot seat by the second week of November. The Bucs will be 2-8 when they play the Giants on November 24th.
is arians still with the team in some capacity? wondering, if so, how much pull he would have and how he leans.
[Reply]
Bump 02:36 AM Today
why has McCarthy had a head coaching job for so long

That guy only went to 1 Superbowl with Aaron Rodgers who had like 4 MVP seasons and hasn't done shit with a loaded cowboys team.

But he's been a HC for so long you'd think he'd have accomplished something besides the 1 Superbowl because of Aaron Rodgers and they had players on defense back then
[Reply]
Chargem 03:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Yeah. You're probably right. But it should be hot. Starting the season 0-2 every year is just ridiculous. And now it's gone to 0-3 this year. You've got to stop putting your team in a hole every year like that. I love to see it. But team management has got to be frustrated with it
0-3 and two of those three games were against teams expected to finish last in their division.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up