ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 466 of 466
« First < 366416456462463464465466
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***
smittysbar 11:49 AM 05-11-2008
Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
[Reply]
scho63 05:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by kstater:
Molinari made a hole in one on 9 to make the cut on the button.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
Saw that. Sepp Straka also had a hole in one.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:39 PM Yesterday
Aside from sandhill courses, growing truly penal rough and baking the greens out is the recipe, not Mike Davis' bullfuck approach of having driveable Par 4s like it's the fucking Waste Management Open.

They also need a standardized ball that spins more off the driver.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:44 PM Yesterday
Tiger still using Bridgestone...makes you wonder if that's the problem lol
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:10 PM Yesterday
Tiger was garbage.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:13 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Tiger was garbage.
He's also 50 years old with a broken back and shattered leg. He's done and has been for years.
[Reply]
blake5676 06:51 PM Yesterday
Tiger was garbage.
I wouldn’t say he was garbage. He actually hit the ball pretty damn well. Lipped a few putts and had 1 or 2 drives each round that got him in trouble. But I thought he looked better than he had all year in the 3 tourneys he played in.

Quite a few big names missed the cut. Day, Homa, Zalatoris, DJ, Rickie etc. Hell…Scottie only got him by a stroke or two.

He’s definitely not the Tiger of old but the ones who say he’s terrible and should hang it up confuse me. Only about 25-30 guys win golf tourneys each year. Tiger has only played in 3 total. I thought he looked healthier this week than at any point since the leg injury. If he can throw in a few more competitive rounds next year I think we’ll see some better golf still in the bag out of him.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
He's also 50 years old with a broken back and shattered leg. He's done and has been for years.
Then shuffle off the green.

No one is forcing him to compete.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:57 PM Yesterday

Jack kept playing (and missing cuts) at these things into his 50s as well. Who cares if he does? It's not harming anybody.
[Reply]
blake5676 07:03 PM Yesterday

The only person that will keep Tiger from playing is himself. The players want him out there. The tour wants him to play forever. The fans still follow him more than anyone in the field. Morons like you are the only people that are mad he’s playing 4 tournaments a year.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:36 AM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Jack kept playing (and missing cuts) at these things into his 50s as well. Who cares if he does? It's not harming anybody.
He finished sixth at the Masters twice in his fifties and missed one cut. He made 7/10 cuts at the US Open, and 4/7 at the Open. I agree that Tiger isn't harming anyone, but you're unnecessarily denigrating Nicklaus to make your point.

Arnold Palmer is the one who held on too long.
[Reply]
JimNasium 07:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
He finished sixth at the Masters twice in his fifties and missed one cut. He made 7/10 cuts at the US Open, and 4/7 at the Open. I agree that Tiger isn't harming anyone, but you're unnecessarily denigrating Nicklaus to make your point.

Arnold Palmer is the one who held on too long.
Jack remains the greatest to play the game. He did it without performance enhancing drugs, private jets, or modern equipment.
[Reply]
Page 466 of 466
« First < 366416456462463464465466
Up