ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Nzoner's Game Room>Official Euro 2024 Thread - The "It's Coming Home" Edition
Womble 11:55 AM 06-14-2024

Tournament starts in just over an hour with the jocks up against the boche who are hosting the tournament.

Pre tournament odds:

Ing-ger-laand!! Score some facking goals.

Ps. I used the 'football' prefix because 'soccer' isn't a real thing. Football is football.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 03:16 PM 07-01-2024
God cristiano is so vain.
[Reply]
Womble 03:19 PM 07-01-2024
What a fucking pussy lmao
[Reply]
|Zach| 03:44 PM 07-01-2024
Incredible performance.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:06 AM Today
The draw has essentially given us the Euros finals a little early today with this Germany v Spain matchup.
[Reply]
George Liquor 10:08 AM Today
Hopefully Germany pulls this out so they can have national pride again for a few more days.
[Reply]
DJay23 02:55 PM Today
The loss for Deutschland is bitter for several reasons:

1. Obviously losing out as the host team is hard to take.
2. To bring it level in the final few minutes of regulation was a spark that should have ignited a fire.
3. Germany had an advantage in penalty takers
4. Spain are some of the floppiest, fakiest crybabies at this tournament. Good lord that is hard to watch. I'd like to see FIFA fine players for egregious simulation. It really spoils the product. Spain won fair and square, but it feels undeserved with they way they comported themselves.

Germany outplayed Spain in the second half, just one of those matches where the right ball didn't meet the right foot/head enough.

I guess I'm all in for Die Schweiz now.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:25 PM Today
Womble, England’s biggest sport consists of 125 lb males rolling around on the ground in agony after a fly lands on them. How could you let this happen?

No wonder we kicked your ass in the 1700s.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Up