ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 250 of 250
« First < 150200240246247248249250
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
kcgreene 08:54 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by cmh6476:

they're creating new teams in new leagues just so this thread has a chance
We'll have to change the thread name the The Bills take it in the ass this season...
[Reply]
Jerm 09:16 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by notorious:
Superbowl titles? That's a number, bro.
That post is peak delusion and encapsulates the Bills fanbase entirely lol...holy shit.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:24 AM Yesterday
Softest team I've seen since well the 90s Bills....wow they're pathetic
[Reply]
staylor26 09:26 AM Yesterday
The Buffalo Faggots
[Reply]
Sofa King 12:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by notorious:
The lines coming off the horn should be a dildo.

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Twobillsdrive is the best. These are all different posters.
Yeah, they seem to really not understand that having a team that can really beat the shit out of mediocre and bad teams and bad QBs doesn't mean shit.

All those "Elite" defenses wilted in the playoffs against elite QBs.

They have kind of been the opposite of the early Andy Reid Chiefs, who had a really good defense that was championship caliber, and an offense that was not (but had great numbers in the regular season due to bad teams).

Allen has made their offense championship caliber in the playoffs (for the most part, it was NOT in the one AFC title game they made). Their defense has folded against the Chiefs and Bengals each and every year.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Yeah, they seem to really not understand that having a team that can really beat the shit out of mediocre and bad teams and bad QBs doesn't mean shit.

All those "Elite" defenses wilted in the playoffs against elite QBs.

They have kind of been the opposite of the early Andy Reid Chiefs, who had a really good defense that was championship caliber, and an offense that was not (but had great numbers in the regular season due to bad teams).

Allen has made their offense championship caliber in the playoffs (for the most part, it was NOT in the one AFC title game they made). Their defense has folded against the Chiefs and Bengals each and every year.
If you listen to them talk the difference between KC and Buffalo is injuries. It’s how they justify being on KCs level despite the lack of hardware.
[Reply]
O.city 08:48 AM Today
They've not been able to rush the passer. That's basically how you beat elite QB's in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:09 AM Today
Cole Beasley inadvertently names Buffalo's new stadium. In question to the flag gay football league. He answers But Why? Butt Y
[Reply]
Page 250 of 250
« First < 150200240246247248249250
Up