ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Chief’s Podcast
UteChief 05:38 PM 05-16-2024
Could anyone recommend a good podcast? I’d enjoy hearing more about what’s going on with the team.
[Reply]
Chieftain 10:08 PM 05-16-2024
Matt Derrick's podcast is solid. Him and RGR are the only two I listen to. I like Craig Stout but I just can't listen to Matt Lane talk so I don't usually tune in to their work.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:36 PM 05-16-2024
Weird Games
Agree with comment above…. Anything that has Matt Verderame on the show.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:20 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Matt Derrick's podcast is solid. Him and RGR are the only two I listen to. I like Craig Stout but I just can't listen to Matt Lane talk so I don't usually tune in to their work.
I find RGR really annoying, the lab on KCSN is probably the most informative show even if you don't like Matt Lane.
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 12:22 AM 05-17-2024
So I’ll take this opportunity to promote the podcast that I co-host. I’ve been a part of it for a few months now and Chris who started it years back does well at facilitating and keep things moving with admirable production capabilities. I bring a rather grandiose outlook who’s more of a macro thinker when it comes to Chiefs commentary/analysis and always keep a bigger picture in mind when giving my takes.

Nothing more than it needs to be, simply two dudes talking Chiefs back and forth with occasional guests (which btw would love to have some contributors from CP). We stream live on Tuesday evenings at 6:30-ish, and openly encourage listener participation and input. Hope you can check us out.

https://x.com/ahchiefpodcast?s=21&t=...iVbWCYnTtowRVw
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 01:40 AM 05-17-2024
I watch Hailey Lewis chiefs minutes and brit chiefs podcast.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:43 AM 05-17-2024
KCSN
Arrowhead Addict
RGR
Chief Concerns (Jason Dunn)
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:09 AM 05-17-2024
1. KC Lab (KCSN)

2. 41 is the Mic

3. That Football Show (KCSN)

4. Only Weird Games (KCSN)
[Reply]
DJay23 10:17 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I find RGR really annoying, the lab on KCSN is probably the most informative show even if you don't like Matt Lane.
Ugh Matty. I'm so conflicted with him. He knows his stuff and I agree with a lot of his takes (he's pretty conservative when it comes to the Chiefs and football in general). But damnit he is such a know it all douche about it. I used to think it was just a bit, but now I have a feeling it's just who he is. But I love Craig and I can tolerate Kent.

Only Weird Games I'm usually hoping the Nate is either not there or there part of the podcast. I like the insider info he brings but I HATE when he does his stupid role player bits that just drag ON and ON.
[Reply]
luv 11:45 AM 05-17-2024
New Heights is the Kelce brothers. Search Spotify or YouTube for newheightshow (one s). It's about a lot of things in general, but they do partly focus on key happenings with the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:59 AM 05-17-2024
They all suck
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:05 PM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
that guy with the bald head and red beard is alright, how bout those Chiefs
I like it, though some days it seems he's just got to stretch for material.

Also, is that a pod cast? I think he's just a you tuber...or is that the same thing...

I'm so old...
[Reply]
DaFace 12:42 PM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I like it, though some days it seems he's just got to stretch for material.

Also, is that a pod cast? I think he's just a you tuber...or is that the same thing...

I'm so old...
Eh, don't feel bad. The lines are very blurry because a lot (maybe even the majority) of sports podcasts are on YouTube with video and simultaneously released as audio-only podcasts. So even though they're on YT, I still consider them to be podcasts.
[Reply]
TLO 12:46 PM 05-17-2024
Chuef's
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up