ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 254 of 254
« First < 154204244250251252253254
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
kcgreene 12:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
That thread on Allen vs Mahomes doesn’t disappoint.

“mahomes is the better regular season qb, allen is the better playoff qb

so all things considered give me allen”
I was just checking up on it myself... you have a few rational Bills fans there it seems like... but it's blatantly obvious that the guy wants to write off any help Allen gets as 'flukey' while 'MahOmES gEts AlL tHe hElP!'

I call them homers, even though we have plenty of ours here.

All I have to say, is damn, are we blessed that Patrick Lavon Mahomes II as our Quarterback.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:44 PM Today
I think we can all agree that Veach is a far better GM than Beane, but it's not like Beane is Ryan Grigson to Allen's Andrew Luck or anything like that.

Allen has had defenses that are absolutely good enough for most of his seasons (if not all of them). He's had good OLs. Dawson Knox isn't Kelce, but he's not some shlub, either. And they've had WRs. That's enough talent to make shit work. And if Allen were as good as the Bills claim he is, he should be able to eke out one win against Mahomes with that collection of players.

I think that may change as Beane has had a rough go of it thus far getting outsmarted by Veach in the draft and being unable to replace aging or expensive players with younger talent. Either that, or Beane has squandered resources on inefficient production guys like old ass Von Miller in the name of going all in, but he hasn't quite figured out that those opportunities to go all in show up often enough when you just remain patient and pick the players that can actually help your team without preventing you from adding to the roster in other areas.

So sure, this might change beginning this year, but up until this point, Josh has had just as easy of a go of it in terms of winning as Mahomes in terms of his surrounding talent.

And yeah, that includes the refs as well. If anything, Allen has had MORE help from officials than Mahomes in their playoff games against each other.
[Reply]
Page 254 of 254
« First < 154204244250251252253254
Up