Page 272 of 272
« First < 172222262268269270271272
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:34 AM Yesterday
Not many of the old donk/dolt/faider fans here at CP. The ghosts of division rivals past. :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:32 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Bengals better hold onto him. Anyone remember what they were like before him?
What has Joe really accomplished since entering the league? No MVPs, season injury rate of 50%, one SB appearance that his defense carried him to (on top of a total Chiefs second half meltdown), despite having a top 5 set of weapons. He’s never had to make chicken salad out of chicken shit, and I’m not convinced he’ll be able to. It’s wild honestly, there’s just nobody in the league that’s on the same level as Mahomes. And I’d almost bet Burrow never makes it back to a SB. Sorry rfaulk.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I remember Jake from State Farm outperforming him last year.
Rumor is if it was a legit competition Jake would win out. Is Joe cooked?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
What has Joe really accomplished since entering the league? No MVPs, season injury rate of 50%, one SB appearance that his defense carried him to (on top of a total Chiefs second half meltdown), despite having a top 5 set of weapons. He’s never had to make chicken salad out of chicken shit, and I’m not convinced he’ll be able to. It’s wild honestly, there’s just nobody in the league that’s on the same level as Mahomes. And I’d almost bet Burrow never makes it back to a SB. Sorry rfaulk.
Mahomes got his brain scrambled early in the 2nd half of that game and no one can convince me otherwise. Only reason Cincy won was because Pat turned into Palko for a half
[Reply]
Page 272 of 272
« First < 172222262268269270271272
Up