ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>R.I.P. Shannen Doherty
Al Bundy 07:31 AM 07-14-2024

Shannen Doherty, Star of 'Charmed' and 'Beverly Hills 90210' Dies at 53: 'Devoted Daughter, Sister, Aunt and Friend' https://t.co/X8T15oBIuQ

— People (@people) July 14, 2024

[Reply]
Frazod 12:27 PM 07-14-2024
Seems like she was a complete bitch, but used to be a hot complete bitch. Outside of that crazy eye thing she had going on.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan88 01:10 PM 07-14-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Seems like she was a complete bitch, but used to be a hot complete bitch. Outside of that crazy eye thing she had going on.
She was pretty much a complete bitch to everyone, that is why producers fired her from Beverly Hills 90210 and Charmed
[Reply]
alanm 02:04 PM 07-14-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan88:
She was pretty much a complete bitch to everyone, that is why producers fired her from Beverly Hills 90210 and Charmed
I dunno.. Can you be fired from hell?
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 04:00 PM 07-14-2024
Not much to say here…. I do remember taking a trip to the truck stop to grab her March 1994 Playboy. So there’s that. She basically wrecked her career by being such an enormous pain in the ass. So there’s also that.

I worked with a lot of shithead, crazy actors over the years. Sometimes you could tell why they continued to get hired…. when they got on camera they brought the goods and the magic. Shannon was never in that category, hence, her career was torpedoed. Never understood that, but it certainly lends itself to Hollywood and actors; the gluttonous need for attention and positive reinforcement.

Can’t imagine battling cancer for close to a decade was fun, so I’ll give her that. Not many people deserve that kind of stress and pain. Kind of sucks that about the only things she’ll be known for, if she’s remembered at all, is being a bitch and a colossal entitled wretch. But so be it. RIP.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:25 PM 07-14-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
A) This is going to be a challenging wank.

B) It's rare to find a celebrity where NOBODY seems to have a nice thing to say about him/her. Yet here we are. She seems to be one of the more universally disliked public figures in recent decades.
Any woman who poses nude for photos will get something nice to say from me.
[Reply]
Chieftain 05:27 PM 07-14-2024
There are countless stories of her not getting along with her fellow co-actors. Alyssa Milano is one example. She was hot back in her day but the mental side, the personality, left a lot to be desired. It's the story of my life. Being around attractive people with shit personalities.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:13 PM 07-14-2024
Kevin Smith was one of the maybe few people that actually really liked her.
[Reply]
Bump 09:17 PM 07-14-2024
I'd be lying if I said there wasn't some dirty socks in my room when I was a young teen because of her and other chicks on 90210. RIP
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 10:33 PM 07-14-2024
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Kevin Smith was one of the maybe few people that actually really liked her.
Boy do I have a couple Kevin Smith stories…
[Reply]
threebag 11:46 AM 07-15-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Any woman who poses nude for photos will get something nice to say from me.
NO FAT CHICKS
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:41 PM 07-15-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Not much to say here…. I do remember taking a trip to the truck stop to grab her March 1994 Playboy. So there’s that. She basically wrecked her career by being such an enormous pain in the ass. So there’s also that.

I worked with a lot of shithead, crazy actors over the years. Sometimes you could tell why they continued to get hired…. when they got on camera they brought the goods and the magic. Shannon was never in that category, hence, her career was torpedoed. Never understood that, but it certainly lends itself to Hollywood and actors; the gluttonous need for attention and positive reinforcement.

Can’t imagine battling cancer for close to a decade was fun, so I’ll give her that. Not many people deserve that kind of stress and pain. Kind of sucks that about the only things she’ll be known for, if she’s remembered at all, is being a bitch and a colossal entitled wretch. But so be it. RIP.
This is in every level of every industry. Actors just have a much higher "Look at me!" factor because people are in fact looking at them.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:49 AM 07-16-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Kind of sucks that about the only things she’ll be known for, if she’s remembered at all, is being a bitch and a colossal entitled wretch. But so be it. RIP.
That's why it's a good thing to treat people well. Even if it doesn't come naturally...
[Reply]
jdubya 10:33 AM 07-16-2024
Nobody in Hollywood liked her very much but I recall reading an article that it was because she was a republican and didnt buy into the celebrity causes and issues of the day. Not certain how accurate that story was but regardless, thats too young. RIP
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up