ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 31
« First < 212728293031
Media Center>The Boys (Amazon)
BigRichard 07:09 PM 04-17-2019
This looks great and I love Karl Urban in everything he shows up in .

[Red Band Trailer] F*ck superheroes. Why? Because when people score limitless power, they become a**holes. Drunk with power and fame. That’s where The Boys come in. from u/TheBoysTV

[Reply]
notorious 02:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
Maybe I'm misrembering but didn't he start off in a throple relationship at the beginning of the first season?
Yuuup
[Reply]
notorious 02:19 PM Today
Gay stuff can be done right, and sometimes to spectacular fashion.

The time Termite sneezed and blew up the dude from inside his penis was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on television.

Creative writing to the max. :-)
[Reply]
notorious 02:20 PM Today
:-)

[Reply]
Mosbonian 02:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
It's just a TV show; in today's environment, you are going to get LGBTQ+-XYZ in pretty much everything, so I just ignore it. I've found that similar to Marvel, Star Wars, Star Trek, Reacher, etc. and other shows that I used to like, it's time to move on. It just seems like lazy writing and a way to get people talking about the show because it contains these elements, not because it's entertaining.
Ok....I am with you on the above except for Reacher...not sure about what was wrong with this past season. I just may be clueless...that is one thing that it could be.

But I also agree that every show these days HAS TO HAVE an LGBTQ +character or story line...even where one doesn't make any sense or adds to the show.

It's like paste on storyline to make people happy.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
Gay stuff can be done right, and sometimes to spectacular fashion.

The time Termite sneezed and blew up the dude from inside his penis was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on television.

Creative writing to the max. :-)
Humor is MUCH different from romance.
[Reply]
notorious 02:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Humor is MUCH different from romance.
Truth. The Boys has earned enough line for me to let it slide, though.

I have not watched any of season 4 though.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
Truth. The Boys has earned enough line for me to let it slide, though.

I have not watched any of season 4 though.
Me too. I just hate this idea that you can't complain about something while still enjoying it (that's not directed at you).
[Reply]
Page 31 of 31
« First < 212728293031
Up