ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>3rd down back?
Couch-Potato 01:39 PM 06-18-2024
Watching a FF podcast where a non-chiefs fan suggested Pachecco might be a bust for the FF season.

Current sentiment is that Pachecco killed the second half of the season and playoffs last season, and that he'll see more touches and 3rd down responsibilities now that McKinnon is gone.

In the video they argue that the Chiefs RB room is weak after Pachecco, that there's nothing stopping us from making another acquisition for a 3rd down back to support our run game.

A few questions come to mind:

1) Do we trust Pachecco as our 3rd down back?

2) Should we add another RB?

3) Who, if anyone, would be available?

...thoughts?
[Reply]
BWillie 05:54 AM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
Hopefully Bailey.

I honestly don't know what CEH did last year that made people like him again. It was his worst year by far and he's still slow, injury prone with bad vision.

I'd kill for a fast shifty back like Achane in this offense. Wish we'd taken a shot at that in the later rounds of the draft.
A couple key runs in some games and people don't really care about the rest of em I guess.
[Reply]
Seanathon 08:55 AM 06-19-2024
Hopefully Bailey.

I honestly don't know what CEH did last year that made people like him again. It was his worst year by far and he's still slow, injury prone with bad vision.

I'd kill for a fast shifty back like Achane in this offense. Wish we'd taken a shot at that in the later rounds of the draft.
**This isn't meant to contend your point; I'm also not the biggest fan.**

Halo effect, he caught some balls that weren't easy catches mid season when our entire receiving core suddenly became all thumbs. Toney drops during Detroit and NE, MVS drops for the potential win against the Eagles, Sky Moore (fu** Sky Moore) drops everything. Clyde started filling some holes and became kind of the wing man who entertained the big girl so you could go after the prom queen. Then he stepped up during the parade incident and helped out a bunch of kids who were separated from parents. I'm not saying I think he's wonderful, but this was the narrative that made everyone like him again.
[Reply]
loochy 10:12 AM 06-19-2024
Hopefully Bailey.

Do we really like him? Not really. But he's here and the reality is he'll probably become the 3rd down guy.
[Reply]
TEX 11:26 AM 06-19-2024
Hopefully Bailey.

I think it was that CEH got a few key 1st downs when needed...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:29 AM 06-19-2024
Fuck fantasy football...and this "evaluation"

I'd bet on Clay to beat Usain Bolt in a foot race up hill before playing it again.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 01:22 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
We’re not gonna need a third down back. Doubt this offense sees a single one all season.
what about in the 2nd half when we're resting starters every week
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:26 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
what about in the 2nd half when we're resting starters every week
They'll put the rugby dude at QB and just run the option every play.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up