ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 296 of 296
« First < 196246286292293294295296
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:33 PM 06-24-2024
Awww c'mon how we gonna ban UChieffy from the WNBA thread? Booooooriiiiiiing
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:36 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
No worries, he's been banned from yet another thread.
Do we still have the capability to put people in "Miserable User" mode?
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:47 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Do we still have the capability to put people in "Miserable User" mode?
Nope
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:50 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Mocha?
Coincidentally, this is the word I’d use to best describe my skin tone.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 01:58 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I don’t watch Harry Potter you British bundle of sticks
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I bet you would if he burnt crosses...

:-)
Well...about that. There is that one forgotten volume in the Harry Potter canon.

[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 02:05 PM 06-24-2024
Now...back to the important stuff fellas...

Taylor Swift is ‘swooning’ over Travis Kelce’s Eras Tour performance: ‘Never going to forget these shows’

Spoiler!

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift)

[Reply]
Kiimo 02:20 PM 06-24-2024
I did not realize Travis did the Dumb and Dumber dance lmfao

[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 02:23 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
I did not realize Travis did the Dumb and Dumber dance lmfao

Dumb and dumber is one of my all time favorites haha judge me if you want but this shit is hallarious

— Travis Kelce (@tkelce)
May 17, 2010

[Reply]
Katipan 02:26 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Coincidentally, this is the word I’d use to best describe my skin tone.
Oh, I know.
Also, nice shirt.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 02:10 PM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Odd. I wonder if Dave was trying to make a joke that came off as a dig. He's usually a pretty gracious person.
Plus they’re pals. He told the story on hot ones I think, at a Paul McCartney party, Dave was asked to play a song and all the guitars were left handed, feeling nervous and not knowing how to pull this request off, Tay Tay jumped on the piano and started playing a foo fighters song and the both sang.

I think this errors tour is being taken out of context.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:20 PM 06-25-2024
Right? It's a self-effacing joke and just a play on words with the most popular tour on earth. Taylor is live so it doesn't even make sense as an insult.

Swifties have been defensive lately playing whackamole with dads Brads and Chads I guess
[Reply]
Katipan 02:33 PM 06-25-2024
Socks will be by any minute to explain the drama between Grohls daughter Violet and Taylor.

I'm getting ready for Foreigner. I don't have time.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:06 PM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
That broad really has Travis up on stage looking like a damn fool? Smh as always "Tay tay" is the one wearing the pants in the relationship. Trav might need a testosterone booster :-)
You are Prison Bitch lite.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 05:45 AM Today
Trav’s life is really something else. With all of the craziness of the past few days, this epic Hollywood party at Paul McCartney’s California home he attended sort of went unnoticed. This was from Kimmel on the Howard Stern show…

“We (Kimmel and his wife Molly) were invited to a dinner that night and then the host of the dinner got invited to that party and said, ‘Why don’t we all go to the party?’ And so we went to the party,” Kimmel said, telling Stern that Swift, 34, was in attendance with Kelce, 34, who’s “very good-looking.”

While there, Kimmel mingled with Swift, who streamed music from her iPhone and “kinda tapped into the house system.” He said “people were dancing in the kitchen — including Molly.”

The 100-or-so revelers also included Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Meryl Streep, Steven Spielberg and McCartney’s fellow Beatle, Ringo Starr.

[Reply]
threebag 06:33 AM Today
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I hope I can get tickets to their wedding.
Imagine the resale
[Reply]
Page 296 of 296
« First < 196246286292293294295296
Up