ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>Farrah Fawcett dead
Hammock Parties 10:50 AM 06-25-2009
http://www.people.com/people/article...240288,00.html

Farrah Fawcett Dies of Cancer at 62

Farrah Fawcett, who skyrocketed to fame as one of a trio of impossibly glamorous private eyes on TV's Charlie's Angels, has died after a long battle with cancer. She was 62.

Fawcett died at 9:28 a.m. PST at St. John’s Heath Center in Santa Monica, Calif. She had recently returned to St. John's for treatment of complications from anal cancer, first diagnosed three years ago. Her longtime partner Ryan O'Neal was at her side throughout her final days.

Like so much about Fawcett's life – including her bumpy relationship with O'Neal – her heroic struggle to beat the disease was closely followed by her legion of fans.

"I've watched her this past year fight with such courage and so valiantly, but with such humor," Fawcett's Charlie's Angels costar Kate Jackson told PEOPLE in November 2007.

O'Neal, in particular, remained a steadfast supporter of Fawcett, who, despite her frailty, spent the last months of her life filming a TV documentary chronicling her illness, including several trips to Germany to undergo experimental treatment. Fawcett is survived by her son with O'Neal, Redmond, 24, who is currently serving a prison term in California after repeated drug offenses.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:57 PM 06-26-2024
She lives on in my fantasies.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:03 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
She lives on in my fantasies.
That's necro....something
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:11 PM 06-26-2024
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
That's necro....something
To clarify, she's still alive in my fantasies.
[Reply]
seamonster 07:49 AM Yesterday
"I remember the first time I ever even met an indoor dog.
I didn't know a dog could even be indoors.
I was at my buddy Scott's house, and they had a golden retriever.
And this bitch came around the corner, dude, and I was like, who in the fuck is that?
It was like the most beautiful thing.
It was just like...
Fluffy and gorgeous.
Oh, beautiful.
Fucking long blonde hair.
They're gorgeous dogs.
It was like Farrah Fawcett just come in.
And I was like, damn, that thing is fucking fine."
[Reply]
BEAVER 10:35 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Donger:
I present this in the fervent hope that it will assuage your bereavement. Kind in mind, however, that she is mine and I'll kill you if you try to take her from me:
Ahhhh - that was from 'The Deep" I think.....? Good Lord she was gorgeous.

I have also developed a pretty big crush on Helen Mirren - even at her current age. Wondering if I am alone in this?
[Reply]
Radar Chief 01:28 PM Yesterday
Since were taking a trip down the spank bank memory lane, I used to have it bad for Adrian Barbeau. And by "used to" I mean I still do but for the late 70's early 80's version. I even re-watched that shitty b movie Swamp Thing just for the 5 second shot of her bathing topless in a lake, side boob with nipple.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 01:32 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BEAVER:
Ahhhh - that was from 'The Deep" I think.....? Good Lord she was gorgeous.

I have also developed a pretty big crush on Helen Mirren - even at her current age. Wondering if I am alone in this?
Search streaming movies for the unedited version of Caligula.
I saw the edited for Skinamax version years ago but recently stumbled across the unedited version in a bootleg streaming service and now know what Helen Mirren's butthole looks like.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Since were taking a trip down the spank bank memory lane, I used to have it bad for Adrian Barbeau. And by "used to" I mean I still do but for the late 70's early 80's version. I even re-watched that shitty b movie Swamp Thing just for the 5 second shot of her bathing topless in a lake, side boob with nipple.
Don't feel bad. I had my first wet dream about Bernadette Peters after watching The Martian Chronicles on television. I couldn't get her boobies out of my head for weeks.

I think there was a scene where one of her nipples was erect through her blouse or dress, and she was showing a lot of cleavage, and I remember this specifically because it's the first time my little 9 year old body ever got an erection from visual stimulus, I remember feeling the pressure in my pants while I watched her and being embarrassed because I thought my parents would know what happened, even though I didn't actually know what happened. I just knew what I was thinking in my head about her boobies, and what happened in my pants happened at the same time, and I felt like I had done something dirty.

I had to scroll back up because my high ass got caught up telling a random story, and forgot what I was replying to. The story is way too much info, but I typed it out already, and this place is a cesspool, so I am posting it anyway.

As a side note, I find myself more attracted to actresses within about 10 years of my age (53) and I still find a lot of the Women I found attractive when I was younger attractive now. Sure, younger Women are pretty, and sexy, but I am just not that attracted to them. Anyone else like this?
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
(Opens google, selects "image search".)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up