« First < 4445051525354
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Creed Humphrey Thread*****
Dante84 07:26 PM 04-30-2021
More to come!

All the fun draft stuff below.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hoover 03:25 PM 06-15-2024
While the history of the Chiefs does suggest that they can replace venters at ease, I think the team construction says otherwise. Putting a giant ? at the center of the line is asking for it. Especially when you already have projects at LT. I think we have two future starting guards on this team. They have a year to season before they absolutely need to be ready to go. Look, after Thuney is gone the only person they are paying anything to is Taylor. You can easily afford Creed. And frankly he was injured all year and still was decent. I think he is a fixture in KC. No need to replace Creed. No need to over spend to keep Smith, but I will miss his nasty streak.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:52 PM 06-15-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Does anyone else think of Creed and Tre when this comes on?

Yes
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:03 AM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
PFF Center Rankings: Top 32 ahead of the 2024 NFL season

1. CREED HUMPHREY, KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
Humphrey surpassed Jason Kelce as the game’s best center in our 2023 rankings, and with Kelce now retired, Humphrey is the clear best center in the NFL. He allowed just 16 pressures in 2023, and his 78.2 overall grade ranked seventh at the position.

And bringing up the next-to-bottom of the field....

31. LUKE WATTENBERG, DENVER BRONCOS
Wattenberg has yet to make an impact for the Broncos since he was drafted in the fifth round in 2022. When he’s been on the field, Wattenberg has struggled, earning a 45.8 grade in 2022 and 2023. Despite that, Denver has him pegged as its starting center heading in 2024. The team will hope for big improvements.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-center-...n=june_13_2024

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by PFF (@profootballfocus)

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:24 AM 06-16-2024
Don't care for the low snaps these last 2 yrs but I do love that he has kept Mahomes from being "kissed" by the NT since being drafted by the Chiefs. But business is business and like I have said, it is all on paper now and just depends IF Nourzad can play at the NFL level or not. Remains to be seen.:-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:29 AM 06-16-2024
PFF putting him number one and completely ignoring those shotgun snaps is kind of hilarious though. Like, that doesn't factor in? They 100% have to be fixed. If that guy isn't doing 500 shotgun snaps a day while people hit his face with pillows he's wasting the offseason.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:37 AM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
They did draft one, but he’s got a very high ceiling. Hate to say it but I think Creed is a goner next year, he’s going to get a ridiculous offer from someone and I don’t think the Chiefs will even be close. I don’t see how you drop $15 million a year on a center in this offense, which is the bare minimum Creed is going to get.

They let Rodney Hudson walk, they let Mitch Morse walk, and we won our first Super Bowl with a street free agent at center. Unless they’re planning on moving on from Thuney, but with such a young LT that seems unlikely. We’ll see, but just going by the trends they’ve already set it seems like he’s probably gone.
I think you probably throw big money at Creed, because you're not dropping big coin on left tackle for at least a few years.

Trey Smith is probably a goner, though.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 54
« First < 4445051525354
Up