ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 252 of 252
« First < 152202242248249250251252
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
Jerm 01:35 PM Today
The Mahomes/Allen argument, not that there ever was one, ended the second he went into Orchard Park with me and 3 people from this board playing WR and snatched their chain last playoffs....

Allen is NEVER doing that.
[Reply]
KCBlitz 01:56 PM Today
[QUOTE=mr. tegu;17571530]Enjoy!

“How close is Allen to Mahomes if all things were equal.”

There were reasonable responses in there. Not all of them were deluded, but most were.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 02:07 PM Today
[QUOTE=KCBlitz;17571615]
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Enjoy!

There were reasonable responses in there. Not all of them were deluded, but most were.
I agree. The one guy kept insisting that Allen only played 9 games his first season. So the fuck what??
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Enjoy!

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...gs-were-equal/
Lot of "Mahomes is only good because of the people around him" going on in that thread.
[Reply]
KCBlitz 02:57 PM Today
[QUOTE=RedinTexas;17571630]
Originally Posted by KCBlitz:

I agree. The one guy kept insisting that Allen only played 9 games his first season. So the **** what??
No kidding. Such asinine arguments.
[Reply]
Chieftain 03:31 PM Today
Bills fans, not all but many, are mentally deranged.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:

I agree. The one guy kept insisting that Allen only played 9 games his first season. So the fuck what??
Yeah, this is right up there with the infamous Patriots fan "if you changed all of Mahomes' stats, he wouldn't be as good".

Let's break this down for hilarity.

Originally Posted by :
The QB's job is to score points, and right off the bat we know he has the most TD's in NFL history for a players first 6 seasons. Now the detractors will come back and say that is only because Mahomes sat his first year...
So, you're just a hater if you point out Mahomes sat all but one game his first year... that's not Allen's fault!

Originally Posted by :
well that isn't accurate, Mahomes played 1 game and Allen missed 6 games. So Allen only played 9 games more his rookie year
So... it's now fair that we're giving Allen 9 games in his first season to Mahomes' 1? Uh, why aren't we just using "first x games"?

Oh right, because then Allen loses this argument. Mahomes scored more TDs in his first 96 games (that's 6 seasons of regular season games for the Bills fans reading).

Originally Posted by :
and did so throwing to Benjamin as his lead WR without the luxury of sitting a year behind a quality vet.
Ah, the excuses have arrived.

Originally Posted by :
But...lets remove this argument all together and just focus on since 2020 when Allen arrived as a top tier QB.
In total fairness, we'll just remove Mahomes' 50 TD passing season and start at 2020 because Allen wasn't good enough for a couple seasons! :-) :-)

Originally Posted by :
Since 2020, Allen has the most TD's in the NFL with 174. In 2nd place is Mahomes with a distant 151.
Presto, ignore a 50 TD season while it took Josh Allen 2.5 seasons to reach that mark, postseason stats, Super Bowl rings, turnover stats... Josh Allen is the best! :-)
[Reply]
RedinTexas 04:19 PM Today
Let's compare apples to neutrons and prove the existence of bigfoot.
[Reply]
Page 252 of 252
« First < 152202242248249250251252
Up