ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Nzoner's Game Room>Pellet Grills
Buehler445 10:13 AM 05-08-2019
My old LP grill is to the point where it needs parts or needs to go. The wife is thinking a pellet grill might be better for her to use.

I thought there was a thread on here about them, but the one I could dig up is over a decade old.

What are you guys running these days? Pros/Cons?

I don't know much about anything except Traegers and people I know have had trouble with them.

I'd PROBABLY be leaving it outside so I'd need a cover for it.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:13 PM 07-04-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
let us know how it is.....that may be the next purchase.
It came out great, made the wife a brisket sammich , she came out of hibernation asking for another. Full of smoke flavor. You won't be disappointed.

I soaked it in Claudes Brisket marinade overnight, Then this morning added coarse ground pepper and sea salt . Yeah, restaurant quality type shit
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:38 PM Yesterday
Did some pork short ribs today, 210 degrees for 2 hours , marinated in claudes brisket marinade
for 4 hours earlier. crisp outside, tender inside, Effing beautiful! I'm thinking the carnivore diet is in my near future.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Smoking a Brisket today on the Ninja. Marinated all night, started smoking this morning at 6 AM, Wrapped in foil after 4 hours at 210 degrees , Now it says done. 6 hours total. Internal temp is 192. Will let sit for 1 hour and then destroy! Super EZ
That sure beats the 20 hours that I usually spend doing on a traditional smoker. What size brisket? That seems really quick.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
That sure beats the 20 hours that I usually spend doing on a traditional smoker. What size brisket? That seems really quick.
I estimate it was 5 pounds after cutting the big fatty end off.

The ninja wood grill smoker is awesome!
[Reply]
RedandGold 10:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I wouldn't buy one but if someone gifted me one I'm not gonna lie. I'd use it.
Absolutely this!
[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Up