ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 49
« First < 394546474849
Nzoner's Game Room>Tesla Cybertruck
DaFace 10:45 PM 11-21-2019
Well, he said it was going to be different.

The #Cybertruck, Tesla’s all-new electric pickup truck, is here, and it can take a sledgehammer to the door while nary a dent. The all-electric pickup will offer up to 500 miles of range and start at $39,000. https://t.co/7a8YBicIkC

— WIRED (@WIRED) November 22, 2019

Starts at $40k, though. That's impressive.
[Reply]
Otter 11:00 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
:-)

Bud this is my daily driver

You can see by the mess underneath that shes leaking hella oil, A/C is out (its 98F here rn), the headliner is sagging, driver side window regulator is out so the windows are stuck in the halfway down position and the wife won't ride in it

Bright side is my Chris Jones fathead arrived yesterday for the opposite side garage wall. LFG

I'd go with "stuck 1/4 way up" for accuracy judging from the photo on my UHD.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:39 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
This is without a doubt the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever seen posted here.

"Metal in sun is hot"

My god
Not like different metals/alloys and different colors/finishes will have any impact on how much heat is retained. :-)

I agree someone suing over touching a hot cybertruck is stupid but it is almost guaranteed to happen and that person will get a hefty settlement out of it.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:23 AM Today

It costs three THOUSAND fucking US dollars for something I could get at Walmart for under $50.

Goddamn Tesla owners are suckers.https://t.co/qjd8eJRmjg pic.twitter.com/t3RY8YSZby

— Nash, Now With Flavor Crystals (@Nash076) March 8, 2024

Gotta have a Cybertent so you can Cybercamp.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:10 PM Today
My cousin is buying one of these beasts. He rented one when he was in Vegas last year and fell in love with it. On the one hand, he's built a very successful business from absolute scratch and a great life for himself, and works his ass off, and deserves to spend his hard earned money however he wants. But on the other hand, it seems like this is the first truly foolish thing he's done in forever.

He just turned 40. When I turned 40 I bought one of the first 2005 retro Mustangs. That was foolish, too. Much like my Mustang, this vehicle will turn heads. But for an entirely different reason.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:12 PM Today
These things are ugly as shit. One was parked next to me today, and it looks like somebody made a live action model of a Minecraft vehicle.

96K for the "Cyberbeast"? FOH
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:20 PM Today
Looks like a cheap piece of shit out on the roads. What a disaster
[Reply]
Pablo 04:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by aturnis:
Does nearly everything a 2500 can do and more.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Looks like a cheap piece of shit out on the roads. What a disaster
I miss this guy in this thread.

I really, really hope he bought one of these pieces of shit.

And I want to see video proof of him using it like a 2500
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:40 PM Today
Saw a promo one wrapped in all white with something like Rejuvinate Skin Therapy...and thought you're either going to get a ton of business because everyone is looking or people are going to shun you

I'm going with the former because people are reeruned so probably smart busines
[Reply]
Page 49 of 49
« First < 394546474849
Up